Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] PL today

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Both these will do enough.... experts at it just like palace . They all pick up useful away wins along the way.
We have to find a way of grinding out the odd surprise away win.

Jimmy Grimble

Did anyone watch WBA v Forest?

The kind of game that defines why we now have VAR and goal line technology in the Prem.

whosthedaddy

striker256
Apr 20, 2007
Hove
Aah! You mean that 'robotic' thing called VAR that strangling the life out of real time football because the f**king useless FA can't get their collective minds around how football fans want to see the game managed by the officials and tachnology.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
That would still be up there as potential goal of the season, even now. What a flick, spin and volley

Remember that game and that goal. Passed into legend now. It’s still an astonishing bit of skill. Can still name half that Norwich team never mind the great Liverpool side. That’s Panini for yer!!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Draw would be best, yup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree. We need one of these clubs to go back into free fall. So a win and loss is best. Luckily, this is what happened.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
I disagree. We need one of these clubs to go back into free fall. So a win and loss is best. Luckily, this is what happened.

We don't need that.... We need to get 6 more points before we play Norwich, so going into that game on 33+ points. With a fair wind we could then be leaving Norfolk with 36 points and touching safety...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We don't need that.... We need to get 6 more points before we play Norwich, so going into that game on 33+ points. With a fair wind we could then be leaving Norfolk with 36 points and touching safety...

Don’t we normally get turned over at Carrow Road?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Southampton are at home to Villa next week, I would say we could do with them winning that and if they do they’re on 34 points so I can’t them getting dragged back into it.

After Villa they’ve then got West Ham, Newcastle and Norwich so I’d say we could actually do with Southampton doing us a favour and going on a good run again.

Realistically it’s 3 from us, Bournemouth, Villa, West Ham, Watford and Norwich.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Don’t we normally get turned over at Carrow Road?
I said with a fair wind... best not worry about that for now, the 1st question is can we get the 6 points before we get there...

It seems psychologically more achievable to target 6 points from 6 games before Norwich, followed by 6 more points after kickoff at Carrow Road.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Meanwhile in the Championship Fulham imploding 0-3 down at home to bottom club Barnsley. Got to love the Championship. Shame dirty Leedsa are 1-0 up against Bristol City.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004

Obviously competitor results matter!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here