[Albion] PIG celebrating goal.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oct 25, 2003
players celebrate infront of opposition fans very regularly (in fact Ambrose did it with us last season), it's hardly a WAR CRIME is it? It's part of football, move on....If you sign up to the whole notion of "it's only banter" then you have to be able to receive it as well as give it. Yes, it's slightly irritating but hardly worthy of throwing coins

As for PIG, he's just brilliant isn't he? A truly superb keeper (the best I've seen at the club), plus he seems to be a bit of a CHARACTER as well

His twitter, for example, is absolutely INSANE

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Well i Heard a couple of scummers saying they had to get rid of some coinage they looted during the town burning from a croydump bubble gum machine,apparently they thought some plod were giving them evils,said they wanted to dump the evidence.

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Palace weren't so innocent in the game earlier, Delaney was winding up the north stand. Staring and spitting, provoking the crowd. To the point where the ref had to come over and usher him away.

Didn't see any Brighton fans throwing coins though. Think we should give the coins back to the palace fans that they threw, but only 1%

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
players celebrate infront of opposition fans very regularly (in fact Ambrose did it with us last season), it's hardly a WAR CRIME is it? It's part of football, move on....If you sign up to the whole notion of "it's only banter" then you have to be able to receive it as well as give it. Yes, it's slightly irritating but hardly worthy of throwing coins

As for PIG, he's just brilliant isn't he? A truly superb keeper (the best I've seen at the club), plus he seems to be a bit of a CHARACTER as well

His twitter, for example, is absolutely INSANE
Exactly mate, give but caaaan't take it!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Don't know if anyone else has mentioned it on here but what about the PA announcer at the 5-0 game?

You love dishing it out but can't take it when it's given back. Sad Nigels.

I love our Pole.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ha Palace fans throwing coins. I doubt if those old half pences would hurt anyone. Wankers.

Jimmy Grimble

I want a picture of this and I want it NOW.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Is there no video footage of this wonderful moment ?

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
I want a picture of this and I want it NOW.

Is there no video footage of this wonderful moment ?

This - I saw it from WSU and wet myself laughing, was praying someone had managed to catch it on camera. The best part was it wasn't just a single fist pump, it was a huge leap into the air and then advancing from the edge of the penalty area towards the goal, roaring and fists going like crazy like a weird celebratory haka, and every moment he looked like he was going to stop as Palace went mental behind the goal, he just kept on...all the way to the goal, took a swig from his drink, wiped his gloves on the towel and then another couple of fist pumps before turning around. He was absolutely buzzing.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Its just amazing to see the players displaying the same passion for this game as we do! Did you see Calde at the end? it looked like it meant so much to him to stuff palace!

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

You shouldn't throw your benefits away, you may need it to service the caravan.

Oct 2, 2011
I think he was making up for what happened at Selhurst Park back in December, when he was well pissed off with a couple of decisions.

WEST STAND STAN

Mar 16, 2013
This - I saw it from WSU and wet myself laughing, was praying someone had managed to catch it on camera. The best part was it wasn't just a single fist pump, it was a huge leap into the air and then advancing from the edge of the penalty area towards the goal, roaring and fists going like crazy like a weird celebratory haka, and every moment he looked like he was going to stop as Palace went mental behind the goal, he just kept on...all the way to the goal, took a swig from his drink, wiped his gloves on the towel and then another couple of fist pumps before turning around. He was absolutely buzzing.

Thats exactly what I saw, was too busy celebrating myself to start filming it but would love to see it again.

****ing brilliant, Kuszczak you legend!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports