Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PIG celebrating goal.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It was brilliant, like Calderon at the end it showed the passion the players had for the game. Brilliant.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I've said the better team won and congratulated you on another thread so you are wrong sweetheart. All I'm saying is that if a neutral had of watched the game they would have said we just edged the first 40 and you scored at the perfect time, who knows what would have happened if it had been 0-0 at HT. 2-0 meant we had to change the shape and personnel and it didn't work, 2nd half was dreadful.

You weren't the better side at any point during the match petal. Think you had the ball in our half twice in the first 15-20 mins. Your players bottled it, your fans who claim to sing for 90 mins were virtually silent from 35 mins on. Great support that :lol:

You had to go more attacking in second half which left acres for us to play in. Last time you played in front of 28500 fans? And yes it does make a difference, as was shown today.

Sussax

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2012
Brighton
From Holmesdale...

"It's a shame I didn't get him with one of my sharpened 2p pieces. What a w*nker!"

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

hahahahaha 3-0

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Tomasc is fast becoming my favourite BHAFC player of all time. LEGEND !

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

Do you know what class means? Suggesting that PIG deserved to have coins thrown at him would suggest not.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
From Holmesdale...

"It's a shame I didn't get him with one of my sharpened 2p pieces. What a w*nker!"

Numbnuts like this still don't realise all you write on the internet can be traced. Not a braincell between them.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
You weren't the better side at any point during the match petal. Think you had the ball in our half twice in the first 15-20 mins. Your players bottled it, your fans who claim to sing for 90 mins were virtually silent from 35 mins on. Great support that :lol:

You had to go more attacking in second half which left acres for us to play in. Last time you played in front of 28500 fans? And yes it does make a difference, as was shown today.

Haha, you really are very deluded if you think you bossed the first half. There's a lot of posters on here that didn't wear there BHA tinted specs to the game today and would deep down agree that for the first 40 it was very even but we came closest to scoring twice through Parr's shot and a near Upson OG.

Serious question. If your are so superior then why are you 6 points behind us with only 8 games to go? Typical OTT reaction, you were apparently the worst side ever after Barnsley and now your better than the 1970 Brazil team after today!*

Hurl insults at me all you want mate, no skin off my back! Just shows you have no class! You know deep down what I'm saying is true, TK was intentionally provoking our fans big time. As I said, well done on your win but you really weren't that great. We were very poor 2nd half but for the first 40 mins we had edged it but heads dropped after the late 1st half goals.

No we weren't - and that's the beauty of it. All your big talk and when it came down to it you bottled it on & off the pitch. Palace's entire efforts on goal were a Bridge miss slice , that PIG saved brilliantly, and a lame side foot for P:jester:rr. No sending offs , dodgy pens and officials to aid you this time.

Your "support" went silent and f*cked off early - never to be forgotten.:laugh:

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Do you know what class means? Suggesting that PIG deserved to have coins thrown at him would suggest not.

I said I don't condone it. Wrong of me to say he deserved it, and I take it back/apologise. But he should not have provoked us like that in such a highly emotional game, surely you agree?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Haha, you really are very deluded if you think you bossed the first half. There's a lot of posters on here that didn't wear there BHA tinted specs to the game today and would deep down agree that for the first 40 it was very even but we came closest to scoring twice through Parr's shot and a near Upson OG.

Serious question. If your are so superior then why are you 6 points behind us with only 8 games to go? Typical OTT reaction, you were apparently the worst side ever after Barnsley and now your better than the 1970 Brazil team after today!*

Behave yourself boy, we weren't great in the first half but better than palace and went in 2-0 up. Destroyed you in every department in the second half.

Ha ha ha 3-0 was the result today, that's what we are discussing petal, so you decide to move the goalposts and talk about the league. You bottled it today bigtime, you're not going up in the top 2 and we will both be in the playoffs, where I suspect your "quality" will bottle it AGAIN.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
No we weren't - and that's the beauty of it. All your big talk and when it came down to it you bottled it on & off the pitch. Palace's entire efforts on goal were a Bridge miss slice , that PIG saved brilliantly, and a lame side foot for P:jester:rr. No sending offs , dodgy pens and officials to aid you this time.

Your "support" went silent and f*cked off early - never to be forgotten.:laugh:

You scored at the perfect time. 0-0 at HT and it was a different game.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I said I don't condone it. Wrong of me to say he deserved it, and I take it back/apologise. But he should not have provoked us like that in such a highly emotional game, surely you agree?

No. He was celebrating his team destroying their biggest rivals in a very important game. No doubt you lot were baiting him and giving it large all game before this, got some back and started crying. Pathetic.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Behave yourself boy, we weren't great in the first half but better than palace and went in 2-0 up. Destroyed you in every department in the second half.

Ha ha ha 3-0 was the result today, that's what we are discussing petal, so you decide to move the goalposts and talk about the league. You bottled it today bigtime, you're not going up in the top 2 and we will both be in the playoffs, where I suspect your "quality" will bottle it AGAIN.

We will wait and see! We are a different beast at Selhurst and I doubt we will play that bad away again all year. Pity we did it today. But fair play on your win, I can't deny you deserved it and Ulloa looked class.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
I don't normally get abusive on NSC so I am going to abuse you politely....

attachment.jpeg

This is intended for 5 Zero. ( Bloody fat fingers ).

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

During these harsh economic times, wouldn't it be better to save those pennies rather than throw them?

He's celebrating his team beat their rivals. I applaud him for wanting to celebrate. And I'd like to think every player should be ecstatic about scoring, including yours.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No. He was celebrating his team destroying their biggest rivals in a very important game. No doubt you lot were baiting him and giving it large all game before this and got some back and started crying. Pathetic.

They were baiting Leo big time after Glennys little tumble in the fist half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here