Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PIG celebrating goal.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

Do you not remember all of the shite your lot were giving him at both ends of your place earlier in the season? He decided to give some back-stop being so fecking precious. We have fans who feel they can spend 90 minutes abusing a player and then they get apoplectic if that player gives some back-often using your argument that 'it could have started a riot'. If football fans can't take a response after dishing it out from within the safety of a thousand gobshites then they should stay at home.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I was five rows back from when your keeper celebrated,I was angry for about two seconds,its a passionate game and he was just happy,thought it was all a bit like a pantomime villain really.Shame some idiots decided to throw things as he looked quite shocked.
About ten minutes later he retrieved the ball back from somebody in our end and rather politely said thank you.So all is forgiven from me.

That's his strong Polish accent, he actually said "F*** you"

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

You're contradicting yourself so many times on here, you're in danger of agreeing with yourself.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
You scored at the perfect time. 0-0 at HT and it was a different game.
Yep,sorry about that....memo to Gus....Please do not allow our team to score at the perfect time....as for 0-0 at HT and it would've been a different game....please pick my lottery numbers...did'nt know you could read into something that did'nt happen....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here