Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PIG celebrating goal.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
It was brilliant. It showed pashion, dont cry palace just because it upset you :)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Erm, what exactly did he do?

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
I think he was just doing it so at least he felt involved in the game . He didn't have much else to do. Pretty sure I saw him reading the paper at one stage.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It was quite funny and rubbed salt in the wound

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Nearly started a riot? Blimey he would have had to got in the stand and woken you lot up first did you enjoy your nap?

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Uve always been a deluded moron :)

Hurl insults at me all you want mate, no skin off my back! Just shows you have no class! You know deep down what I'm saying is true, TK was intentionally provoking our fans big time. As I said, well done on your win but you really weren't that great. We were very poor 2nd half but for the first 40 mins we had edged it but heads dropped after the late 1st half goals.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Hurl insults at me all you want mate, no skin off my back! Just shows you have no class! You know deep down what I'm saying is true, TK was intentionally provoking our fans big time. As I said, well done on your win but you really weren't that great. We were very poor 2nd half but for the first 40 mins we had edged it but heads dropped after the late 1st half goals.

We have no class, yet by your own admission your fans were hurling coins at our goalkeeper?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Even when you're beaten by a better team on the day you refuse to accept it. Deluded and classless

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

The best thing is you had 11 men all game, makes it even more sweet and we kept a clean sheet!

If your lot had a bit of passion like PIG you might have performed a bit better than a League 2 side today.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

And in the face of provocation you showed your class by throwing coins. Just about sums Palace and it's fans up. Utter wankers. If you're such a poor loser why don't you **** off back to your own forums or are they still closed to protect you bunch of clownshoes from a ribbing you so richly deserve. Tosser.

AndyJD1611

Feb 4, 2012
Hassocks
I don't think he was trying to frustrate the Palace fans. They just seemed to take offense to him celebrating, admittedly, celebrating slightly over the top. He then went over to the netting to use his towel and I think the Palace fans took it the wrong way. Also looked like he had something thrown at him, he started rubbing his head and gesturing to the fans in a "why are you throwing your dinner at me?" look.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Even when you're beaten by a better team on the day you refuse to accept it. Deluded and classless

I've said the better team won and congratulated you on another thread so you are wrong sweetheart. All I'm saying is that if a neutral had of watched the game they would have said we just edged the first 40 and you scored at the perfect time, who knows what would have happened if it had been 0-0 at HT. 2-0 meant we had to change the shape and personnel and it didn't work, 2nd half was dreadful.

Richard Tiltmans Shin Pad

Rustingtons' Mr Guiness
Jan 10, 2012
North Stand, Row Q
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot, you'd be saying the same thing if Speroni had of done this to your fans at Selhurst but that's a bloke who has a bit of class about him. Took a coin or 2 for Kuszsack to stop it which I don't condone but he can't say he didn't deserve it. And no this isn't sour grapes on my part, better team won today so congrats on that.

Deserved a good coining? You don't condone it, but he deserved it? Is your other brain cell having a lie down?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
I think you will find he was getting coins thrown at him before any goals and kept his composure ,and of course he is going to celebrate ,he did nothing your keeper didnt do at your place so why not .And talking of class what exactly did Za HA HA HA do to the Leeds fans ....pure class that eh dicksplash

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Not at all like Ambrose last year when he scored then? Just leave it...... You were lucky it wasn't a lot more and Zaha acted like a petulant child, if we'd had a decent ref he would've at least been booked.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I've said the better team won and congratulated you on another thread so you are wrong sweetheart. All I'm saying is that if a neutral had of watched the game they would have said we just edged the first 40 and you scored at the perfect time, who knows what would have happened if it had been 0-0 at HT. 2-0 meant we had to change the shape and personnel and it didn't work, 2nd half was dreadful.

Interesting view. Thought we were better throughout but not at our best. We wnt thru a dodgy spell in the first passing wise and let you have one or two periods of possession but you far from edged it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Conpletley unprofessional and could have started a riot if the away end hadn't been full of replica shirt wearing teenagers with one song that no one can understand that stopped anyway after that goal and who conduced their own fire drill after 80 minutes after giving it large on here

Corrected for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here