Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PIG celebrating goal.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
We will wait and see! We are a different beast at Selhurst and I doubt we will play that bad away again all year. Pity we did it today. But fair play on your win, I can't deny you deserved it and Ulloa looked class.
You are indeed a different beast. I hear you're an amphibious creature with unique and exquisite diving skills.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
We will wait and see! We are a different beast at Selhurst and I doubt we will play that bad away again all year. Pity we did it today. But fair play on your win, I can't deny you deserved it and Ulloa looked class.

That wasn't too difficult was it :lol:
Leo has written himself into Albion history today taking us to our first home win over you in 25 years :eek:
Spanish Dave's free kick was pretty special too.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I said I don't condone it. Wrong of me to say he deserved it, and I take it back/apologise. But he should not have provoked us like that in such a highly emotional game, surely you agree?

Part of the game as far as I'm concerned and I just smile when opposition players take the piss out of us, I don't want to fight them. I agree that there are some who just can't cope with players giving it back though. Shame.

I actually like players who show real passion in big games so I'm not gonna criticise the magnificent PIG

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I was five rows back from when your keeper celebrated,I was angry for about two seconds,its a passionate game and he was just happy,thought it was all a bit like a pantomime villain really.Shame some idiots decided to throw things as he looked quite shocked.
About ten minutes later he retrieved the ball back from somebody in our end and rather politely said thank you.So all is forgiven from me.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Hurl insults at me all you want mate, no skin off my back! Just shows you have no class! You know deep down what I'm saying is true, TK was intentionally provoking our fans big time. As I said, well done on your win but you really weren't that great. We were very poor 2nd half but for the first 40 mins we had edged it but heads dropped after the late 1st half goals.

For the first twenty minutes you hardly got in our half!

Next twenty minutes you were the better team, and I actually heard your fans.

We scored twice in a couple of minutes, game over.

Neither your team nor your fans turned up for the second half.

Oh, and I saw TKs reaction to the third goal. Certainly not over inflammatory.

Palace fans throwing coins, class as usual.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I was five rows back from when your keeper celebrated,I was angry for about two seconds,its a passionate game and he was just happy,thought it was all a bit like a pantomime villain really.Shame some idiots decided to throw things as he looked quite shocked.
About ten minutes later he retrieved the ball back from somebody in our end and rather politely said thank you.So all is forgiven from me.

Well said. I saw his 'celebration' and certainly didn't think it was OTT.

Certainly didn't warrant coins being chucked at him.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Common sense post

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
For the first twenty minutes you hardly got in our half!

Next twenty minutes you were the better team, and I actually heard your fans.

We scored twice in a couple of minutes, game over.

Neither your team nor your fans turned up for the second half.

Oh, and I saw TKs reaction to the third goal. Certainly not over inflammatory.

Palace fans throwing coins, class as usual.

Can't really disagree with that,as for the throwing coins it honestly was only a few.(still wrong though)

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

You can't come on here and be all reasonable!

Decent post btw :thumbsup:

BHA123456

Apr 12, 2012
Bit like what Rob Green did to us last season, we all had a laugh, gave him some stick and got on with it

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Love when he warms up on the pitch during the first 5 mins or so (as long as ball down the other end). Looks proper mental at times, but then so composed and dependable when needed. Perfect combo for a keeper.

shaunslats

Mar 6, 2013
Magrathea
we score player celebrates palace fans throw coins...what a bunch of idiotic sour scummy c***s
cant even take a player celebrating his teams goal then don't bother going to games if you're that touchy.
if a riot had started it would be because of their damn near stupid fans that cant take loosing when deserved, grow up!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
TK was intentionally provoking our fans big time.

Awwwww, they shouldn't have been looking at the nasty man.

crying_baby.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here