Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
If all this is true then there'll be a few red faeces in our boardroom....I mean faces.
Or do I?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Might not be right now but if any of the media get hold of this story and run with it it could (and should) cause great embarrassment to Palace, how's it going to make your club look then?

Already in the Argus and Croydon Advertiser.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Given that representatives of their club deliberately perpetrated, had knowledge of, and stayed silent on an incident which cast another club in a poor light, there's some pretty appalling hand-wringing and shoulder-shrugging from some of the Palace contingent on here now that the spotlight has shone back on them. The fact they then compound it by (a) feeling it doesn't matter and (b) bizarrely, and somewhat pathetically claiming that no-one knew, because those representatives have been named shows them in an appalling light.

That's nothing to do with any sense rivalry or over-reaction, that's basic common decency.

Spot on post, except you can't talk about common decency and Crystal Palace football club in the same breath.

Dec 3, 2012
So, you've decided that he was telling the truth, but selectively chosen that a bloke on your forum is lying. And then accuse me of choosing who to believe.

Riiiiiiight.

Riiiight.

You can tell a little more when you can actually see someone I would suggest. Look. Maybe people knew maybe they didn't. Perhaps if they did they might've contacted Brighton. Maybe they have, probably they haven't. The point is we don't know.

Its a massive overeaction as far as I'm concerned. it may be a little unfair as I said in my first post but the reality is Palace have moved on and aren't thinking about Brighton very much at the moment.

Dec 3, 2012
Might not be right now but if any of the media get hold of this story and run with it it could (and should) cause great embarrassment to Palace, how's it going to make your club look then?

That could happen maybe. Personally I'd think it was hilarious. Reckon most neutral punters would too.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Be interested in Barber's view on this given the grovelling public apology he was forced to make at the time, the suspension of staff for the 'investigation' he had to invoke etc. as Wurzel said at the time, Brighton 'acted with dignity'. Unlike himself if, as now seems likely, he knew the truth.

Riiiight.

You can tell a little more when you can actually see someone I would suggest. Look. Maybe people knew maybe they didn't. Perhaps if they did they might've contacted Brighton. Maybe they have, probably they haven't. The point is we don't know.

Its a massive overeaction as far as I'm concerned. it may be a little unfair as I said in my first post but the reality is Palace have moved on and aren't thinking about Brighton very much at the moment.

With that statement you have proved yourself to be a true Palace fan. Not an ounce of class in you.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That could happen maybe. Personally I'd think it was hilarious. Reckon most neutral punters would too.

Hilarious that a Palace club employee shat on the floor of a dressing room and left it there , your board have known about this a long time and never issued an apology or correction when various people: Poyet, Oatway, other Brighton staff have been variously blamed.

Once again, hilarious that an employee of your club thought it okay to shit on a floor and leave it there? F*ck me, if that's your idea of funny then no wonder Par Dieu keeps posting tedious puns on here. You lot are weird. Properly 'shit on the floor and leave it' weird.

Actually, please, please , please can Parish come out and tell everyone it's just a laugh. I think the reaction from most normal people might surprise you.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Riiiight.

No one is claiming that Brighton are/should be forefront in Palace minds all the time - that is completely irrelevant.

The truth has now come out and Palace should apologise - we then all move on and you can get back to being very important in the Premier League.

Dec 3, 2012
Hilarious that a Palace club employee shat on the floor of a dressing room and left it there , your board have known about this a long time and never issued an apology or correction when various people: Poyet, Oatway, other Brighton staff have been variously blamed.

Once again, hilarious that an employee of your club thought it okay to shit on a floor and leave it there? F*ck me, if that's your idea of funny then no wonder Par Dieu keeps posting tedious puns on here. You lot are weird. Properly 'shit on the floor and leave it' weird.

Yep all pretty funny. He did try to clean it up but just succeeded in making it worse apparantly which makes it more farcical.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here