Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
That could happen maybe. Personally I'd think it was hilarious. Reckon most neutral punters would too.

Doubtless you feel inwardly smug at mistakenly thinking you can wind people up. I am, however, looking forward to the day when someone goes round to your house and shits up the wall. Not hilarious, but there would be a sense of poetic justice.

One can have a grudging admiration for someone supporting Palace - like us, you don't do it for the glory. As such rivalry is one thing, banter is another. You, on the other hand, are plain scum.

Nothing personal, not even an over-reaction; just the plain truth. Good for you that you're pleased with yourself, because no-one else is; not even your fellow interlopers.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Sums their club up that they let the public believe it was an Albion employee when it was actually them. Truth comes out in the end :lol:

I'm not sure we did ANYTHING to distance the employee suspensions from this incident either. It would not have had any impact on the disciplinary process if we had confirmed that the suspensions of Poyet, Oatway and Tanno were not in any way related to the reported incident in the away changing room.

Instead we chose to let people come to their own conclusions, and if that harmed the reputations of those three, so be it.

Can't see that our handling of the situation was anything to be proud of tbh.

Dec 3, 2012
Hilarious that a Palace club employee shat on the floor of a dressing room and left it there , your board have known about this a long time and never issued an apology or correction when various people: Poyet, Oatway, other Brighton staff have been variously blamed.

Once again, hilarious that an employee of your club thought it okay to shit on a floor and leave it there? F*ck me, if that's your idea of funny then no wonder Par Dieu keeps posting tedious puns on here. You lot are weird. Properly 'shit on the floor and leave it' weird.

Actually, please, please , please can Parish come out and tell everyone it's just a laugh. I think the reaction from most normal people might surprise you.

It's not just a laugh. But equally it's not life changing either.

It probably came out months later and by then it's all forgotten about.

I'll apologise if it helps

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Palace should adopt Millwall’s anthem: “No-one likes us, we don’t care.”

Their club is stooping to the depths plumbed by their neighbours, and their fans, “the best in the country”, seem not to care.
"We're not potty trained, we don't care"

Or of course, they could go for "Shit All Over", which would work on multiple levels.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Fair enough if the bloke got caught short but to just leave it in a state and simply bugger off is piss poor form. I wouldn't expect that of a 5 year old let alone a grown man. It would appear that the Palace board have been aware for some time but haven't had the decency to apologise - sums them up really.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Hilarious that a Palace club employee shat on the floor of a dressing room and left it there , your board have known about this a long time and never issued an apology or correction when various people: Poyet, Oatway, other Brighton staff have been variously blamed.

Once again, hilarious that an employee of your club thought it okay to shit on a floor and leave it there? F*ck me, if that's your idea of funny then no wonder Par Dieu keeps posting tedious puns on here. You lot are weird. Properly 'shit on the floor and leave it' weird.

Actually, please, please , please can Parish come out and tell everyone it's just a laugh. I think the reaction from most normal people might surprise you.

Hilarious? I thought I was gonna shit meself laughing.
And by the way, just in case anyone on here has forgotten, what with all the hand-wringing and wailing and won't somebody think of the children-ing, we won that match.
2-0.
:cool:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Fair enough if the bloke got caught short but to just leave it in a state and simply bugger off is piss poor form. I wouldn't expect that of a 5 year old let alone a grown man. It would appear that the Palace board have been aware for some time but haven't had the decency to apologise - sums them up really.

You've already been outed as a Palace troll. Really no need to keep up the pretense.

Dec 3, 2012
Doubtless you feel inwardly smug at mistakenly thinking you can wind people up. I am, however, looking forward to the day when someone goes round to your house and shits up the wall. Not hilarious, but there would be a sense of poetic justice.

One can have a grudging admiration for someone supporting Palace - like us, you don't do it for the glory. As such rivalry is one thing, banter is another. You, on the other hand, are plain scum.

Nothing personal, not even an over-reaction; just the plain truth. Good for you that you're pleased with yourself, because no-one else is; not even your fellow interlopers.

I'm not pleased it's happened. I just don't think its worth getting so upset about. It's a bit unfair but I can't take it too seriously sorry.

Not sure the shitting round your house analogy is a good one. Do you live at the American Express Stadium?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Ah! A million apologies, sir!

Apology accepted. He started posting about a week ago - I was hoping he wouldn't make any controversial comments in case others get us mixed up. If he is Palace I hope he either buggers off or gets himself banned.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I'm not sure we did ANYTHING to distance the employee suspensions from this incident either. It would not have had any impact on the disciplinary process if we had confirmed that the suspensions of Poyet, Oatway and Tanno were not in any way related to the reported incident in the away changing room.

Instead we chose to let people come to their own conclusions, and if that harmed the reputations of those three, so be it.

Can't see that our handling of the situation was anything to be proud of tbh.

Very much this.

BHA by keeping the whole sacking thing very much a secret, almost invited people to add 2 + 2 = .

Not only that didn't Brighton carry out an investigation at the time and pretty much accept responsibility?

Also the day before theory, Why would Palace a club 1.5 hours away travel down the day before a evening match to put the kit out, and if they did wouldnt have the coach driver known the way on his 2nd visit....sorry too many holes in this plot.

I still cant see how a coach driver did this, and after BHA own process in

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here