[Palace] Phantom Sh*tter

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Hilarious? I thought I was gonna shit meself laughing.
And by the way, just in case anyone on here has forgotten, what with all the hand-wringing and wailing and won't somebody think of the children-ing, we won that match.
2-0.
:cool:

You must be really excited about starting big school in the Autumn?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Very much this.

BHA by keeping the whole sacking thing very much a secret, almost invited people to add 2 + 2 = .

Not only that didn't Brighton carry out an investigation at the time and pretty much accept responsibility?

Also the day before theory, Why would Palace a club 1.5 hours away travel down the day before a evening match to put the kit out, and if they did wouldnt have the coach driver known the way on his 2nd visit....sorry too many holes in this plot.

I still cant see how a coach driver did this, and after BHA own process in
Grasping at straws. Your own player and club captain has admitted it in front of an audience (8 probably). A fan has been told directly by Steve Brownett the same story.

Stop deluding yourself.

Dec 3, 2012
Grasping at straws. Your own player and club captain has admitted it in front of an audience (8 probably). A fan has been told directly by Steve Brownett the same story.

Stop deluding yourself.

The coach driver went there a few hours before hand. Think Palace stayed at the Buxted Hotel.

There were 700 people there last night. It was sold out.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Proof if ever there was needed of this nasty, nothing, two bit, horrible little club from South London.....

Tell me something...were you at our place for the first leg? And if so, were you one of the majority of away fans that cheered, booed and jeered when Murray injured himself?

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Stop deluding yourself.

I am not deluding myself, and to be frank I didn't really care about it then and I don't now, it seems a silly little side show, that tried to take the gloss of a great football match against two great rivals, Back in the day Wimbledon and Cambridge used these sort of tactics all the time.

Not only that but the 20 months since the incident have seen umpteen players change clubs, 4 or 5 managers leave, and to be brutally honest the clubs seem as distant in league status as ever...so not deluded just cant believe a coach driver was allowed to walk around a "state of the art" football stadium as he liked.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Tell me something...were you at our place for the first leg? And if so, were you one of the majority of away fans that cheered, booed and jeered when Murray injured himself?

I was there, and there were a handful who got told to shut up by the rest of us.

Well you weren't there if you think it was the majority that's for sure.
When he went over we thought he dived for a penalty, cue derision. When it became obvious he was hurt all bar a couple of mongs shut up.

Dec 3, 2012
Well you weren't there if you think it was the majority that's for sure.
When he went over we thought he dived for a penalty, cue derision. When it became obvious he was hurt all bar a couple of mongs shut up.

That's how I remeber it to be fair. I was in the upper Holmesdale though

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
I was there, and there were a handful who got told to shut up by the rest of us.

So we can both agree that there was jeering even though we disagree on the noise level then? Point being, we were both there.
Anyone on here in our dressing room that night to witness faecal matter all over the place? No? Was Paddy Mac serious or joking? No-one on here knows.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
So we can both agree that there was jeering even though we disagree on the noise level then? Point being, we were both there.
Anyone on here in our dressing room that night to witness faecal matter all over the place? No? Was Paddy Mac serious or joking? No-one on here knows.

Oh seriously put a sock in it you fvcking idiot. It's well accepted that it is the truth now. Deal with it.
I know it's hard for you to accept that your club has acted without any morals over the incident but your continuous denial is getting boring.

In exactly the same way, no-one knew if it had anything to do with Brighton when it happened, didn't stop you lot from crowing on about it or even your manager doing interviews on Sky about it.

ParDieu

Banned
Jan 18, 2015
Oh seriously put a sock in it you fvcking idiot. It's well accepted that it is the truth now. Deal with it.
I know it's hard for you to accept that your club has acted without any morals over the incident but your continuous denial is getting boring.
So you witnessed the incident then?
Pray continue...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports