CEOBHAFC

Sep 28, 2012
Katy with Me CEO

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I'd suggest you stop spamming unless you want to be reported and get a ban.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'm not sure their is a viable candidate. For a post thats has a plus £100,000 salary and control of massive budgets it appears to be either on political lines, religious lines or small independents.

I would vote for Edna is she stands, whe probbaly knows a lot more about policing than any of these people, what are you like with the shopping budget!

BBC News - Sussex police and crime commissioner candidates

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Let's be brutally honest. This poster is unlikely to be Katy or anybody to do with her. It maybe somebody at the club having a laugh or someone else who is anti her. It's all a bit tiresome really. From what I've read and know about her she will be a good candidate. My normal leaning may be to Mr Daniel but perhaps the time is right to have somebody who isn't tarnished by the past. We all know that to be on the police authority doesn't mean you are an all round good egg. David Belloti was chair of the Sussex police authority at the very time he was getting paid money to kill our club. And he was using that position to try and put pressure on police forces to do what he wanted them to.

sosparty

Nov 2, 2012
have you heard the latest?

Katy Bourne promises to refund PCSO’s Council Tax……

I don’t know what powers she thinks she’ll get to do so and what about refunding police officers council tax? Aren’t they just as worthy? What about nurses, teachers, bin men?

This is a crazy promise and demonstrates that Sussex needs Katy Bourne like a hole in the head.

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
have you heard the latest?

Katy Bourne promises to refund PCSO’s Council Tax……

I don’t know what powers she thinks she’ll get to do so and what about refunding police officers council tax? Aren’t they just as worthy? What about nurses, teachers, bin men?

This is a crazy promise and demonstrates that Sussex needs Katy Bourne like a hole in the head.

Why are you trying to use NSC as some sort of election campaigning platform ?

sosparty

Nov 2, 2012
And what would you call the opening comment which started of the thread?
Why didn't you ask the person who started this, the same question?

Westdene Seagull

NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
And what would you call the opening comment which started of the thread?
Why didn't you ask the person who started this, the same question?

That poster ( in all likelihood Katy ) has been chastised on another thread she also started. Now most of us here have worked out what a pathetic bunch of losers have put themselves forward for this "election" and will ignore it. The election is wrong, the principle is wrong and not one single candidate is worth voting for.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Think I'll go for Chisnall the independent candidate. I don't even want to be electing my police and crime commissioner. Ridiculous. What next? Do I get to vote in my Fire Chief? Head of Social Services? What about the guy/girl that runs the parking meters across Sussex? Can I vote him in as well?

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Think I'll go for Chisnall the independent candidate. I don't even want to be electing my police and crime commissioner. Ridiculous. What next? Do I get to vote in my Fire Chief? Head of Social Services? What about the guy/girl that runs the parking meters across Sussex? Can I vote him in as well?

Isn't that the guy who is a creationist ? If so, that rules him out in my view on grounds of intelligence and judgement (lack of, I should say)

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Is there not an option to vote for not having a PCC at all?

If not can we do a write in candidate?

If so I would like to put myself forward - my promises are to take a salary of £25k, donate the remainder of the money back to the police and spend my time campaigning nationally against this ridiculous PCC thing.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
From the looks of the BBC website only one of the five candidates has any experience as an actual police officer.

What a nonsensical situation.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005

He is at least partly funded by the Green Party. I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
That poster ( in all likelihood Katy ) has been chastised on another thread she also started. Now most of us here have worked out what a pathetic bunch of losers have put themselves forward for this "election" and will ignore it. The election is wrong, the principle is wrong and not one single candidate is worth voting for.

Let's be sensible here, it is very very unlikely to have been started by her. It may be a Tory who thinks they are helping her, but I would doubt it is her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here