Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PCC Katy Bourne

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think you are missing the point the Chief Constable is the policeman the Commissioner is the one who the Public elect to represent the views of the public and Sussex is a very diverse County with many different Policing needs so the main skill is to listen next is to negotiate agree then implement within the budget constraints . Let give it a chance to work I think I would like to see a Katy Bourne in this male dominated world. She gets my vote:blush:

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
I've email David Rogers twice and rather than reply directly he just added me to his mailing list and sends me generic marketing twoddle, that's pony!

So far I'm liking Chisnal & Daniel.
Even though Armstrong's a copper, which should carry some weight, there'll be enough actual coppers there already ... in the police force, won't there?
It's about community engagement, expectation management as well.

CEOBHAFC

Sep 28, 2012
Rumour has it that the so called Indepenent Chisnell is backed by the church, if so, are they looking to a higher body to deflect their latest scandals. Also I here Ian Chisnell works for a company supplying Sussex Police with equipment , please confirm

Last edited:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Rumour has it that the so called Indepenent Chisnell is backed by the church, if so, are they looking to a higher body to deflect their latest scandals. Also I here Ian Chisnell works for a company supplying Sussex Police with equipmen , pleae confirm

As you can't even spell you have zero chance that I'll vote for Katy !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Rumour has it that the so called Indepenent Chisnell is backed by the church, if so, are they looking to a higher body to deflect their latest scandals. Also I here Ian Chisnell works for a company supplying Sussex Police with equipmen , pleae confirm

Anyone I vote for has to be literate at the very least.

Next.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
As you can't even spell you have zero chance that I'll vote for Katy !

You're an intelligent guy - so why do you seriously think this troll is Ms Bourne or someone from her entourage? It's as likely to be one of the others as it is her.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You're an intelligent guy - so why do you seriously think this troll is Ms Bourne or someone from her entourage? It's as likely to be one of the others as it is her.

Agreed, I'm not voting anyway ! Good to get the post count up though ;-)

What makes you think I'm intelligent ? I'm flattered anyway !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here