Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross new contract

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He is SUCH a legend.

Probably #2 legend in this current squad after Dunk... and he's not far off even that.

How does he get better and better!? What a signing. His best season yet surpassing his POTY season by some margin.
It has been his best season, by a distance. There is no doubt his performance levels dipped a couple of years ago but the way he has come back last season and this is amazing.

His performance has been astonishing this season and the poor bloke never gets a rest! A club legend without doubt!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Was close to going back to Germany end of 2022 - apparently in talks to join Frankfurt next season

Last edited:

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Was close to going back to Germany end of 2022 - apparently in talks to join Frankfurt next season

Apparently Frankfurt are interested but nowhere have I seen it reported there are any talks. What's your source?

I can't see it happening given he signed a new contract earlier this year, is one of the first names on the team sheet and his PL wages would be very high for Frankfurt.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Apparently Frankfurt are interested but nowhere have I seen it reported there are any talks. What's your source?

I can't see it happening given he signed a new contract earlier this year, is one of the first names on the team sheet and his PL wages would be very high for Frankfurt.
And got his German call up due to playing for Brighton

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Maybe he’s a bit homesick and wants to be closer to family, especially as I think he’s got a young child ? He’s 33 this summer

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
£77m and Big Tone might think about it.

Otherwise, they can do one.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Maybe he’s a bit homesick and wants to be closer to family, especially as I think he’s got a young child ? He’s 33 this summer

You didn't answer @albionalex - what's your source?

He dismissed speculation linking him with Eintracht when he was specifically asked about it last week - Pascal Gross on Roberto De Zerbi, Mahmoud Dahoud, Eintracht

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Lovely interview

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA

Eintracht lost to a 3rd division Saarland in the DFB Pokal 2-0, and then blew out Bayern München, with Harry Kane, 5 - 1. Does Pascal really want to play for a Deutschen club such as that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here