Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross new contract

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Very well deserved. If anyone doubts his value to the squad they should be hit over the head with a plank of wood that has this written on it :

De Zerbi said, “I am absolutely delighted that Pascal has agreed a new contract with us.
“He is one of best players I have worked with during my career and every day I appreciate him more and more.

“He is one of the secrets to Albion’s success.”

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I was only discussing him in the pub last night. With Caicedo, Mitoma, and MaCallister grabbing so many of the recent headlines, Pascal Gross has undoubtedly been Mr Consistent this season and is the glue that keeps us together. Often goes unnoticed by the press, but by god does he do a job for the team.

Well deserved and for me would be right up there for Player of The Season. A truly invaluable player.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great news.

I imagine he is the type of player who will continue to play at a high level well into his late 30s if he desires, as his game has obviously never been about pace.

What a phenomenal signing and stalwart he has been for the club.

Legend, in fact.
Amid all the joking about his lack of pace, it's easy to forget his stamina - he consistently plays 90 mins, and is always running as hard at the end of a game as at the beginning. Fantastic player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here