Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross new contract

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Why did he sign a new contract then?
Quotes this week about being open to a transfer back to Germany because of his family. Heard this when I originally posted and it’s not going away

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Quotes this week about being open to a transfer back to Germany because of his family. Heard this when I originally posted and it’s not going away

Oh why did you have to post that today....

If I was not down enough with the news of Mitoma, now my little brain has to digest the possibility of the greatest German to ever live leaving The Albion....

Why do that.....

I hate today so much.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Pascal is the only one of the holy trinity not born and bred in Sussex, but

He has always driven a left hand drive, german plated car since he's been here. I always thought it was Pascal's way of keeping in touch with his roots, and I hope that is still the case, bit I do worry ???

Of all the ex players, Bruno, Calderon, Rosenior, Lallana, etc etc, he's the one I'd want as manager :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I would be shocked if he left this summer whilst still under contract.

Next summer, when he is out of contract is another matter.
Agreed and I will be there wishing him all the best, what a servant and bargain, possibly the best midfielder we have ever have had, he has topped Danny Wilson for me now.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Agreed and I will be there wishing him all the best, what a servant and bargain, possibly the best midfielder we have ever have had, he has topped Danny Wilson for me now.
Better than Nobby and all the others too. His goals and assists stats alone confirm that.
When he eventually leaves, I hope and expect to see a Pascal Gross day at the Amex for his last home game, complete with German flags (and lederhosen).

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Better than Nobby and all the others too. His goals and assists stats alone confirm that.
When he eventually leaves, I hope and expect to see a Pascal Gross day at the Amex for his last home game, complete with German flags (and lederhosen).
He makes me proud to be 2nd generation ex German :thumbsup:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m not trying to make any point here but are there any stats on how many corners, free kicks and open play crosses he makes in a season, match, etc? Tonight he seemed to be making some sort of cross every 5 minutes.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I’m not trying to make any point here but are there any stats on how many corners, free kicks and open play crosses he makes in a season, match, etc? Tonight he seemed to be making some sort of cross every 5 minutes.
In the Sheffield United match he made 9 crosses, created 8 chances and had 97% pass completion from 110 passes. Amongst the best figures in EPL history.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here