Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Gross new contract

Dinner with Gotsmanov

NSC Patron
May 30, 2014
Worthing
Die König der kurvigen Wende
Like it. I was going to suggest the simpler 'die Legende'.

At Leeds last season when we were singing we wanted him to stay, I felt gutted that he may go. The news of his extension that summer was joy, and this further option ... well, brilliant, just brilliant.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Pascal has to be the most under-rated midfield player of all time. He is such an intelligent player who seems to be the oil of our engine.
I actually believe he would be missed more than most of his more highly rated international teammates. All the time he is in our side we are a better team.
Whoever found Gross and Veltman should have been given a million pound bonus.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Pascal has to be the most under-rated midfield player of all time. He is such an intelligent player who seems to be the oil of our engine.
I actually believe he would be missed more than most of his more highly rated international teammates. All the time he is in our side we are a better team.
Whoever found Gross and Veltman should have been given a million pound bonus.
I absolutely agree with every point! Thanks.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolutely ran himself ragged yesterday and was still doing so after 120 minutes. Might not have searing pace but my God he has some fitness and endurance levels.
We noticed that, he was travelling around the field with the same energy and although still a bit slow he did not seem to be anywhere as near as fatigued mentally or physically as most of the others in extra time.

Made us wait for the Cruyff turn though :smile:

Jimmy Grimble

I think he’s probably the fittest Brighton player I’ve ever watched. Can’t think of anyone who comes close to his stamina levels, can anyone else?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Immense today. What an incredible strike that was, but the first finish was lovely too. Ran the show. Remains one of my favourite players of all time (not just Albion players either!)

:gross:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Immense today. What an incredible strike that was, but the first finish was lovely too. Ran the show. Remains one of my favourite players of all time (not just Albion players either!)

:gross:
Would love to hear what Jug Ears has to say about him on MOTD...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Absolute buzzing after that win and smashing our transfer record. Europe back on track

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The engine he has on him, how does he get up and down the pitch game after game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here