Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace vs Albion - F.A.Cup 3rd Round Attendances

Comparison of Albion vs Palaces attendances

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Major, say we don't get promoted (looking likely, you have to agree?), then next season finish 10th-midtable, then another season after that of the same and so forth, the prices continue to rise, the "new ground" factor well and truly gone and the attendances dip by around 10k, aren't you going to feel a bit foolish?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Major, say we don't get promoted (looking likely, you have to agree?), then next season finish 10th-midtable, then another season after that of the same and so forth, the prices continue to rise, the "new ground" factor well and truly gone and the attendances dip by around 10k, aren't you going to feel a bit foolish?

Tony wont have that situation. Thats all Im saying.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
i care !!! and palace have only sold 8,000 tickets for tomorrow. fact

Surprised it's that many tbh - even you dimmers can see that the previously glorious, now pointless unless you're one of six clubs FA cup isn't our priority this year.

I can see why mid-table fodder such Albion get all moist about it though, as you did with your glorious trip to Anfield last year.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Surprised it's that many tbh - even you dimmers can see that the previously glorious, now pointless unless you're one of six clubs FA cup isn't our priority this year.

I can see why mid-table fodder such Albion get all moist about it though, as you did with your glorious trip to Anfield last year.

So add to that a thousand or so Stoke fans and POTG and there gate will be a little bit under a normal crowd for them much like our game will be!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
What I find quite sad is that I used to look forward to the FA cup 3rd round and would not dream of missing the game...but sadly even at £20 as a STH I am not going...dont know why TBH the season is so good at the moment this game just seems to be getting in the way!! This is someone who went to every round of the FLC last year as well...and I am skint after xmas.

Oh I might just wait to see what I feel like tomorrow at 12.00.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
17.5k v Wolves on Monday - maths your strong point nobby?

Yeah but 17.5k isn’t a typical crowd is it? Anyway I was actually defending your lot! The point I was trying to make is that it’s pretty standard for crowds to be lower for cup matches in the early rounds especially when the opposition isn’t that attractive.

as your the boring attendance man , can you put up the away crowds for both clubs?

Clarify - are you saying on avearge how many away fans attend Selhurst & Amex or how many away fans do the Albion & Palace take to away fixtures? - in both instances Albion come off better.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Excuse me but I didnt. I was distinctly meh about Liverpool. A spent force in England.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

Really? Please remind yourself how excited Palace fans were about the LEAGUE CUP last year.

PS shit thread.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
Clarify - are you saying on avearge how many away fans attend Selhurst & Amex or how many away fans do the Albion & Palace take to away fixtures? - in both instances Albion come off better.

how many teams take away , think you may be wrong on that one but im sure you will show us the figures

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Really? Please remind yourself how excited Palace fans were about the LEAGUE CUP last year.

PS shit thread.

Half of the away support at Old Trafford was made up of London based Man United supporters :lol:

how many teams take away , think you may be wrong on that one but im sure you will show us the figures

This season - Palace average 1394 away (from 13 league games) - Albion 1529 (12 league games).

It's always a bit dodgy taking figures from Palace as you have a tendency to exaggerate but both figures pulled from Club programmes.

IFHB

Apr 14, 2010
This season - Palace average 1394 away (from 13 league games) - Albion 1529 (12 league games).

It's always a bit dodgy taking figures from Palace as you have a tendency to exaggerate but both figures pulled from Club programmes.

It took you just 9 mins to read the post requesting this information, look up the figures, work out the average and post the answer. I am starting to pity you now phallus. You sad, sad man.:nono:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
It took you just 9 mins to read the post requesting this information, look up the figures, work out the average and post the answer. I am starting to pity you now phallus. You sad, sad man.:nono:

I imagine he has it all on standby in some kind of spreadsheet.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
OK folks - here's a true opportunity, this Saturday, to compare the fanbase of Palace against the Albion. No season ticket holders reflected in this weekends attendances just pure bums on seats. Both games are played on the same day and both teams are playing against similar Premiership opposition.

Some may say the Albion are in at a disadvantage as our game is an early kick off which is being shown live on T.V. Plus Palace, who are higher in the Championship than us, are playing against higher Premiership opposition. So all points towards a bigger crowd at Selhurst - or will it be ?

Vote ! Vote ! Vote!

Dear oh dear, what enjoyment do you get (or shouldn't I ask) from posting threads like this, fans of your own club find it cringeworthy.

So sad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here