Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace vs Albion - F.A.Cup 3rd Round Attendances

Comparison of Albion vs Palaces attendances

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What a wank thread, I agree with the majority of the weeds on this.
Really Major, you persist in this one man crusade,it was mildly amusing at first, but now it makes you look a bit sad and isolated .
Working out average attendances ? No one cares !!!

Really Major, you persist in this one man crusade,it was mildly amusing at first, but now it makes you look a bit sad and isolated .

Apart from Palace who are all over it like flies on shit on BBS & NSC.:clap:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Results are more important than attendances, but I've still gone for us having a bigger showing despite the game being on terrestrial.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Considering you've haverd 10,000 more than us for the previous 10 years prior to the opening of our lovely drooltastic stadium, maybe it's just as well.

Please give it up [MENTION=21798]TheMajor[/MENTION]. It really is frightfully dull now.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're the worst of the lot.:lolol:

You've been arguing with someone on BBS who you think is me for weeks.

Your correct phallus , who in their right mind would register on a rivals forum as a fan of a welsh club to start trolling , especially after getting banned .
It couldn't be you could it , you wouldnt be that obsessed would you ? The jury's out .

Your correct phallus , who in their right mind would register on a rivals forum as a fan of a welsh club to start trolling , especially after getting banned .
It couldn't be you could it , you wouldnt be that obsessed would you ? The jury's out .

It's not me Dougie. That's the worrying thing - there is someone else out there worse than me.

Very funny that Del Fenner (and others) have been sucked into it though.:whistle:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
We had higher than most clubs to be fair - no one really cares now.

Though the comical answer is that they were actually at home watching their favourite team - Brighton !!

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Major. If you don't mind me asking. How old are you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here