Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace vs Albion - F.A.Cup 3rd Round Attendances

Comparison of Albion vs Palaces attendances

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Go on have a little vote - you know you want to really.:love:

You really are a boring little man - we're pushing for promotion and will play a second XI against boring Stoke. You're still excited about big cup ties after being dross for 30 years, yes even pre-1997.

The only numbers that count are 10 points clear and 3-0. And the wasted dosh on flops such as invisible man Vicente and aged full back Bridge.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
OK folks - here's a true opportunity, this Saturday, to compare the fanbase of Palace against the Albion. No season ticket holders reflected in this weekends attendances just pure bums on seats. Both games are played on the same day and both teams are playing against similar Premiership opposition.

Some may say the Albion are in at a disadvantage as our game is an early kick off which is being shown live on T.V. Plus Palace, who are higher in the Championship than us, are playing against higher Premiership opposition. So all points towards a bigger crowd at Selhurst - or will it be ?

Vote ! Vote ! Vote!

Why do you care so much about Palace attendances? It's the sort of thing you expect from a 10 year-old (you're not 10 are you?)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Christ on a bike we've had two seasons of higher attendances than palace and now some of us are willy waving about potential third round Fa Cup attendances.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You really are a boring little man - we're pushing for promotion and will play a second XI against boring Stoke. You're still excited about big cup ties after being dross for 30 years, yes even pre-1997.

The only numbers that count are 10 points clear and 3-0. And the wasted dosh on flops such as invisible man Vicente and aged full back Bridge.

Err Bridge is excellent don't you know. And Vicente is possibly coming back. If so, he is undoubtedly the most talented footballer in the championship.

Your comments are very unintelligent as we have far easier targets. Good day.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Err Bridge is excellent don't you know. And Vicente is possibly coming back. If so, he is undoubtedly the most talented footballer in the championship.

Your comments are very unintelligent as we have far easier targets. Good day.

I'm sure Bridge is a decent footballer, but it was like you'd signed Roberto Carlos on here when he was acquired.

I look forward to seeing Vicente in action - some time before he f**ks off back to Alicante in May to run a Guinea Pig farm would be nice.

South Coast Eagle

Oct 2, 2009
When your ST prices go up, lack of promotion & the many non-renewing supporters vote with their wallets the decline of bums on seats will force you, TheMajor, to reconsider your one trick pony obsession with attendances and force you to consider the real issue which is who's the better team. This is what the majority care about, not a running total on attendance.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I'm sure Bridge is a decent footballer, but it was like you'd signed Roberto Carlos on here when he was acquired.

You are commenting on a Brighton forum about Brighton fans being excited about a new signing regarding Bridge. What on earth has that got to do with you? There is no chance I'd ever be tempted to cross over and post on your bbs or whatever and have a go because you'd signed Bolasie or Paul Power our Vince Hilaire or whoever, it just has nothing to do with me. What's the point?

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea

Shouldn't your supporters be turning up whatever team is put out ? that is the definition of support isn't it ?

Why do you care so much about Palace attendances? It's the sort of thing you expect from a 10 year-old (you're not 10 are you?)

:laugh: Says the man who starts threads on Mince Pies & what XMas Adverts people like (on a football forum) - you could n't make it up :wanker::kiss:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
:laugh: Says the man who starts threads on Mince Pies & what XMas Adverts people like (on a football forum) - you could n't make it up :wanker::kiss:

Yes obviously this forum is purely for football, if you take a look down the list of threads you will ONLY see football related threads.

Just looking at the last 10 threads you've started, all 10 of them are Palace related, you're obsessed.

When I opened this I thought, will it be controversial to say 'who gives a f***'. You have restored my faith chaps :)

Aren't you the cock that constantly bangs on about songs in the North Stand? :D

Yes obviously this forum is purely for football, if you take a look down the list of threads you will ONLY see football related threads.

Just looking at the last 10 threads you've started, all 10 of them are Palace related, you're obsessed.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH ! Give that man a mince pie.:D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here