Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yes. Didn't hear a thing from the Palace fans from were we were in WSU until 81 minutes.

Wrexham were loud, Leeds last year were loud. Palace spent their time dropping pins.

Will you be as silent this year?

Correct

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just re-read that thread which confirmed my memory of the crowd at the match- Palace & Brighton were silent for large periods of the match. However, you lot had said beforehand you would make a "wall of noise" for 90 minutes - which you didn't. Why?- because you are lying pricks.:D

I think the noise debate comes out as a draw , magnificent vocal support - Brighton first 15 minutes , Palace last 15 minutes and nothing of note in between.

Jan 30, 2008
Did you turn your radio off after 80 minutes ?:lolol: so the weed wall of noise ceased when we equalised because the fans? Had to get home rather than stay and support the team when they needed you ! Bleeding hell you do post some drivel :facepalm:
HARK AT DOUGIE GETTING HIMSELF AT IT :rolleyes:
regards
DR

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Vicarage Road got off lightly. Watford had to replace a couple of seats. How many seats did we have to replace after several hundred Palace fans did the “Poznan” by jumping up and down, en masse, on the seats in the South Stand?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Vicarage Road got off lightly. Watford had to replace a couple of seats. How many seats did we have to replace after several hundred Palace fans did the “Poznan” by jumping up and down, en masse, on the seats in the South Stand?

It was 60 seats damaged or melted by flares according to CPFC2010 on a BBS thread. Charlton fans did about the same amount of damage in the AW stand but the repair costs are considerably less

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
It matters none what you think or say. We all saw the footage and you raped, burnt, stole and smashed up your own town.

Don't try to rewrite history or blame one person for the disgusting scenes.

I think you will find it was a bunch of young scum bags who done that, not only from the local area either. When everyone thought it was a free for all they travelled in from other areas as well.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
It matters none what you think or say. We all saw the footage and you raped, burnt, stole and smashed up your own town.

Don't try to rewrite history or blame one person for the disgusting scenes.

You saw the footage from 1936? Pray do tell me more.

For the hard of thinking: the Peoples' Palace and the Crystal Palace were one and the same.

Crystal_Palace_fire_1936.jpg

Last edited:

I think you will find it was a bunch of young scum bags who done that, not only from the local area either. When everyone thought it was a free for all they travelled in from other areas as well.

Yeah - and you've never been in administration.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here