Palace fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
What a joke, Thought they were meant to be decent? I didn't hear them until the second goal went in . . .

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We don't need this sort of sore loser thread. Their support was very good night, ours was very poor.

Is it a coincidance? Worst atmosphere from the home fans and worst performance from the team.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Well said, Ninja.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I thought they and us were average until they scored. Then they rose to the occasion whilst we went missing. Fans and players alike.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
We don't need this sort of sore loser thread. Their support was very good night, ours was very poor.

Is it a coincidance? Worst atmosphere from the home fans and worst performance from the team.

Sore loser? No, they deserved the result as gutting as it was. Their fans were nowhere near as good as they make out to be though. . .

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

Typical response from you... go f*** yourself you palace loving cock

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Oh please. We were piss poor in terms of atmosphere and bear in mind they were 1-0 down for most of the game they were loud

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Sore loser? No, they deserved the result as gutting as it was. Their fans were nowhere near as good as they make out to be though. . .

You're clutching for a booby prize, I see.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field

Do f*** off. The players weren't up for it, maybe, but you can't say that about the fans. The North Stand concourse was rocking before kick off, more than other match thus far.

P.C. Beard

Aug 8, 2011
when they sang they all sang together and it was pretty impressive. they were quiet for long periods though which i wasn't expecting.

us on the other hand all seemed to be singing different songs at different speeds, not seen it like that this season, dunno what happened.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Oh please. We were piss poor in terms of atmosphere and bear in mind they were 1-0 down for most of the game they were loud

definitely

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
As said before, couldn't hear them from the North Stand (until they equalised), and where I was stood we sounded great. I think its all down to proximity. Leeds sounded a LOT louder to me.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
They were the loudest most behind their team at the amex so far.

You could hear what they were singing and they out sung us - that was mainly because we let them though

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I sat in the west lower for the first time this season, near the north (usually west upper) and I thought they were noisy enough. Couldn`t really hear the Palace that much but were a long way from them.

Heard them well enough at 2-1 though.....

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
From the North stand you could hardly hear them until they scored their second IMO, when they did sing they sounded quality.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
when they sang they all sang together and it was pretty impressive. they were quiet for long periods though which i wasn't expecting.

us on the other hand all seemed to be singing different songs at different speeds, not seen it like that this season, dunno what happened.

I was right next to them at the south end of the east. The singing was pretty impressive as was the range of songs. The state of them though ... thats a whole other story.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Pretty noisy I thought. We were fairly quiet compared to some of the other games, but that's what happens when you're trying to defend a narrow lead for so long.. too much tension.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports