Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans

Sep 28, 2011
I want to hate you so much. But you are a Palace fan with humility. I feel I must preserve you.

I am truly honoured mate ;) Haha.
I just dont see the point in bullshitting or gloating - we won, in my opinion we outsung and, for the most part, outplayed you - but that may be through bias - but taking off my red 'n' blue tinted specs for a sec, your ground was something I was, disgustingly, impressed with, at times a great atmosphere, and played well in spells.
Again, it may be arrogance but I felt most supporters would be proud of our vocals tonight - but I know we can do so, so much better, felt dissapointed as to how quiet we were at times.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
First quarter of an hour was the loudest its been all season, bar none. Last quarter of an hour was the loudest away support all season, just edging Leeds. But from the West I must say both teams' support was poor minutes 15-75. Too much tension, too scrappy a game for a really rocking atmosphere.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I am truly honoured mate ;) Haha.
I just dont see the point in bullshitting or gloating - we won, in my opinion we outsung and, for the most part, outplayed you - but that may be through bias - but taking off my red 'n' blue tinted specs for a sec, your ground was something I was, disgustingly, impressed with, at times a great atmosphere, and played well in spells.
Again, it may be arrogance but I felt most supporters would be proud of our vocals tonight - but I know we can do so, so much better, felt dissapointed as to how quiet we were at times.

You do realise how refrained we're all being? Your lot have posted shit on these pages for years, and then suddenly we get put to the sword at HOME. AND YOU'RE NICE ABOUT IT!?!

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
You do realise how refrained we're all being? Your lot have posted shit on these pages for years, and then suddenly we get put to the sword at HOME. AND YOU'RE NICE ABOUT IT!?!
They can't really say much when we're ripping it out of ourselves anyway. I bet they're sat there LAUGHING IT UP while pretending to be slightly nice.

f*** YOU ALL!

Sep 28, 2011

Well, ive been bought up with CPFC being superior, so it's all just a case of 'meh' ;)

Dont see the point of being a keyboard warrior anyway. I hate you lot with a passion, but I'm not one to let that get in the way of facts - you lot do seem to be getting your act together, which is nice - I want more seasons with a guranteed 6 points! :p

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Think it was all the excitement of 2 big clubs in a week (Liverpool, Leeds)...... Hard to get that kind of atmosphere for small clubs such as Palace

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
You must be the only fans in the country that can empty a stadium that quickly before its even added time

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
As said before, couldn't hear them from the North Stand (until they equalised), and where I was stood we sounded great. I think its all down to proximity. Leeds sounded a LOT louder to me.

Leeds WERE a lot louder. We sounded pretty damn decent from by position in the West, albeit we faded later in as the team continued their downward spiral.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here