Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans

I was in North and sung constantly from before the match until understandably, their second goal. I have no voice left today. I thought Palace were deathly silent until their equalizer although like others have said, I could see their movements etc so I guess the sound just doesn't travel end to end.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
do f*** off. The players weren't up for it, maybe, but you can't say that about the fans. The north stand concourse was rocking before kick off, more than other match thus far.
totally agree i can barely speak this morning brighton fand well outsang the palarse fans easily they didnt hardly talk until their first goal went in i wish some people would stop talking bollox !!!!!!
Just because we lost and deservedly so, our fans were bloody brilliant last night !!!!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Jimmy Grimble

Could barely hear them until they scored in the North.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4417246 said:
I was in North and sung constantly from before the match until understandably, their second goal. I have no voice left today. I thought Palace were deathly silent until their equalizer although like others have said, I could see their movements etc so I guess the sound just doesn't travel end to end.
Yep, this. First 20 minutes were ours, last 20 minutes belonged to Palace - everything in between was disappointing and probably reflective of the tense, nervy display we were witnessing.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
Phat Baz 68 said:
totally agree i can barely speak this morning brighton fand well outsang the palarse fans easily they didnt hardly talk until their first goal went in i wish some people would stop talking bollox !!!!!!
Just because we lost and deservedly so, our fans were bloody brilliant last night !!!

I genuinely feel sorry for you if that was 'bloody brilliant' from your fans :D On the 2 occasions I heard you it was that droning 'Alllbionn' and 'stand up if you hate Palace'. Bless you.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Where do you two sit?

East, 50 yards from away supporters. Leeds knocked the Palace support into a cocked hat. Palace were still very loud though.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
i live in coldean and at the end off the game i could hear them singing, and it was bloody loud so hats of to them...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Anyone in the home end that sits closer to the away end will think you were louder, but anyone the other end heard Brighton more. Until the 80th, when we practically stopped singing, and your quiet ones joined in with the rest of you.
Palace put up a good show, fair play. Our support was pretty shit last night for some reason. Vocally the worst of the season.
Where do you two sit?
East, 50 yards from away supporters.
Which is basically my point. From the East, by the away end, you wouldn't hear the North and North West. Don't confuse sitting next to the away fans with them outsinging us, that just didn't happen. I barely sat down in the first half, and that's not the north stand.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I think it depends on where you sit. We are in the southern end of WSL and they sung virtually non stop, whereas we bearely heard the North Stand after the first 15 mins. I must admit I felt nervous and tense before and during the game and I think many of the people around me felt the same. As a result West stand as a whole was not a patch on Friday and that is what the away fans will base their opinions on.

As much as it pains me to admit we were outplayed and outsung.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
learn that 5 times about 9 years ago did you?

on a more serious note hats off to the majority on this thread. seems a more level headed forum than many i've seen.
It actually makes me feel better when play goal music when they score against us, because it's just so shit. I don't know how those fans whose teams do it put up with it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here