Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 'Ultras' @ Watford

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sorry but I do not see the problem with a set of supporters following their club and generating an atmosphere. Looks a good laugh, people are far too snobby and serious about what you can/can't do at football just in case it makes someone 'cringe'.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
How is this any different to the God awful NSK?

Or, in fact, 70 percent of our away support these days who seem more intent on looking like plebs than watching the football?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well that video shows just how much that shit glow stick idea was!

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012

Or, in fact, 70 percent of our away support these days who seem more intent on looking like plebs than watching the football?

It's not far off our own crop of dribblers who refer to themselves as ultras. Difference being palace are unlucky enough to have far far more than we do (thank the Gods).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Some ripped out seats, and chucked them at their own fans. Pleasant.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
they will make a decent atmosphere when they come to the amex on the 17th march

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Palace fans put on a show at Watford - YouTube

If you fancy cringing for the entire duration of a YouTube vid then have a watch. Fully grown men bouncing around pretending to be ultras (south London style apparently). Can't beleive anyone over 15 with a fully functioning brain would subject themselves to this sort of behaviour.

Your attitude show why we are unable to create the atmosphere that palace can,football snobs comes to mind,EVERY TIME PEOPLE TRY TO GET SOMETHING GOING THEY ARE PUT DOWN,AAAALLLBIION AAALLLBIOON AAALLBIOOON! FUNERAL DIRGE:facepalm:

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012

So 70% of our away support are plebs according to you , well i suggest instead of sitting behind your keyboard in your little village that , at the next away game you attend that you make yourself known to every one by holding up a banner saying .... i am withdean wanderer and 70% of you are plebs.... Go on i dare you. :wanker:

Dec 29, 2011
So 70% of our away support are plebs according to you , well i suggest instead of sitting behind your keyboard in your little village that , at the next away game you attend that you make yourself known to every one by holding up a banner saying .... i am withdean wanderer and 70% of you are plebs.... Go on i dare you. :wanker:

Get an education :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here