Palace 'Ultras' @ Watford

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Sorry but I do not see the problem with a set of supporters following their club and generating an atmosphere. Looks a good laugh, people are far too snobby and serious about what you can/can't do at football just in case it makes someone 'cringe'.

100% this

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
So 70% of our away support are plebs according to you , well i suggest instead of sitting behind your keyboard in your little village that , at the next away game you attend that you make yourself known to every one by holding up a banner saying .... i am withdean wanderer and 70% of you are plebs.... Go on i dare you. :wanker:

Haha why what would you do about it?

How clever you are..... what the f*** has it got to do with you . Another boring keyboard warrior, no sorry i meant to say another total prick .

Seriously mate, calm down.

Do you not see the irony of calling somone out from your keyboard, and then insulting someone by calling them a keyboard warrior.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Sorry but I do not see the problem with a set of supporters following their club and generating an atmosphere. Looks a good laugh, people are far too snobby and serious about what you can/can't do at football just in case it makes someone 'cringe'.

100% this also.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
How is this any different to the God awful NSK?

Or, in fact, 70 percent of our away support these days who seem more intent on looking like plebs than watching the football?

Fishing I am sure but if not then at what point have ours hooded up or worn balaclavas?

All they do is provide songs and flags and try to go that extra step in supporting the team. Everyone is entitled to watch football how they like.

Your attempt at wum'ing is drivel.

To be good you have to point out things that are there. Not those which arnt.

:thumbsup:

FinchleyEagle

Nov 19, 2012
I like that video, we had a cracking night, bouncing around - the atmosphere of Palace games is why I first got a season ticket. Its all much more fun if the place is rocking. The strobe lights were a weird thing to bring (no idea how they got in, but no idea how small they are either) and it does look a bit like a disco... the flares were f***ing loud when set off and the total tool who flung a seat down into his own fans needs a good shoeing.

But if you want some noise and atmosphere then surely this is how you do it, no ? If thats not your thing I understand, and while the whole 'ultras' thing is too much for me this lot get Selhurst going every week and generally make most of the noise. They also arrange all the displays and while I understand why people take the piss it generates unity and togetherness that also helps atmosphere and who doesnt need that ? Its not like the football is always world class as I believe the first 20 at Watford highlighted...

But did we help our team get back in the game ? You're f***ing right we did. Wouldnt have bossed the last hour if we were silent and pissed off about the lads having a shocker and just complaining and moaning, we generally have the 'f*** it' attitude in such games, lets have a bit of a sing anyway - such as the "2-0 and you still dont sing" chant. Marvellous. In my opinion.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I like that video, we had a cracking night, bouncing around - the atmosphere of Palace games is why I first got a season ticket. Its all much more fun if the place is rocking. The strobe lights were a weird thing to bring (no idea how they got in, but no idea how small they are either) and it does look a bit like a disco... the flares were f***ing loud when set off and the total tool who flung a seat down into his own fans needs a good shoeing.

But if you want some noise and atmosphere then surely this is how you do it, no ? If thats not your thing I understand, and while the whole 'ultras' thing is too much for me this lot get Selhurst going every week and generally make most of the noise. They also arrange all the displays and while I understand why people take the piss it generates unity and togetherness that also helps atmosphere and who doesnt need that ? Its not like the football is always world class as I believe the first 20 at Watford highlighted...

But did we help our team get back in the game ? You're f***ing right we did. Wouldnt have bossed the last hour if we were silent and pissed off about the lads having a shocker and just complaining and moaning, we generally have the 'f*** it' attitude in such games, lets have a bit of a sing anyway - such as the "2-0 and you still dont sing" chant. Marvellous. In my opinion.

Can't argue with that. Football is essentially about entertainment and getting behind your team which to be fair you have done.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.

Fair post.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Palace fans put on a show at Watford - YouTube

If you fancy cringing for the entire duration of a YouTube vid then have a watch. Fully grown men bouncing around pretending to be ultras (south London style apparently). Can't beleive anyone over 15 with a fully functioning brain would subject themselves to this sort of behaviour.

Fecking horrendous, that's not atmosphere it's a bunch if retards jumping up and down. Funny that palace think there is a good atmosphere at selhurst with some spotty teenager and his mates banging a drum. Was very funny when we played them this season. Thank god we nipped the ultra brigade in the bud at our place.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It seems some on here are just fishing. Palace have better support?! Do behave.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
O

Well if your happy then fair fucks to you. Personally I think it makes a mockery of our football heritage. The Europeans have their manafactured and orchestrated atmosphere, whereas us English prefer a bit of spontaneous and natural atmosphere.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
but they do sheebo

NEVER have. NEVER will. will The only reason anyone notices their support is cos they're laughing at15 kids with a drum wishing they were foreign.

- - - Updated - - -

but they do sheebo

Everyone makes a gd noise at Watford. Try seeing them at Cov or Barnsley on a Ties night when there's 150 of them without a drum...

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Fishing I am sure but if not then at what point have ours hooded up or worn balaclavas?

All they do is provide songs and flags and try to go that extra step in supporting the team. Everyone is entitled to watch football how they like.

Your attempt at wum'ing is drivel.

To be good you have to point out things that are there. Not those which arnt.

:thumbsup:

With all due respect, I'm not going to take seriously the opinion of someone who feels the need to give me advice on how to be a wind up merchant. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports