Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
BTW shouldnt you lot be more worried about your terrible away atmosphere than the large saints following we will be getting ?

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Yes Really, see his quote.

From your own Billy Rhino:

In all honesty, I was planning on going with my girlfriend but she blew me out as she was tired (where's the violin smiley?), but I just knew it would be a poor turnout anyway as I've been to a Trust evening before. Palace fans reallyare apathetic about the club most of the time and yet are always quick to moan about things when it goes wrong. It must be very frustrating for those in charge

Worth repeating

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Numbers are all this site are obsessed with.

Brighton have 5000 fans, 15000 followers. We'll see how long they last when 2nd Season Syndrome kicks in.

Brighton and Hove Albion - The new Mongwall.

What's your predicted Brighton average crowd for next season? assuming we average 20,000 this season

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
3000 sell-out at CPFC Beer Festival last season, sold out 3 weeks prior to it.

Fans Forum is in May, 1000 sell-out last year. Again, sold out 2 weeks prior to it.

07-minister.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Brighton and Hove Albion is what this site is obsessed about. You seem to share the obsession, why else would you register, post over 400 times and even give yourself an avatar?

He'll be f***ed if they every get to their new stadium.........against modern football

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

Brighton have 5000 fans, 15000 followers. We'll see how long they last when 2nd Season Syndrome kicks in.

Bullshit. I didn't have a ST before this season as I was first a child with no disposable income, then away at college and university, then poor having graduated, but have supported Albion my entire life, and generally got to half a dozen games a season based on my budget. Does that make me a follower, or a fan, in your mind? Fans are not defined by owning a ST. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to delude yourself that your 5000 Groupon daytrippers are bleed-blue-and-red CPFC Ultras.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
BTW shouldnt you lot be more worried about your terrible away atmosphere than the large saints following we will be getting ?

Just so you fully understand-it will be a large SAINTS following that has f*** all to do with you lot. Other than the fact they're playing you. You lot are crowing like the extra attendance is down to your tinpot outfit. How is the Groupon thing going by the way? Managed more than 9000 Nigels at a game yet? Thought not. I'd be worrying about more than our support at Forest if I was you-a third administration doesn't look too far away does it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Top bombing! You've fallen for the Nigey baby's shallow fishing trip, hook, line and sinker!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I always fall for a Palace lure,lost count looking in the reflection on the lake of NSC of how many scares line my gills from managing to swim away to safety.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003

Ok as we are obsessed lets gets some facts.

You averaged 24k + when in the premiership, but have been hemorrhaging fans ever since (OK last year you managed to allow more away fans in to get an extra 400 on the stats)

Season Division Av. attendance
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030
2006-07 Coca-Cola League Championship 17,541
2005-06 Coca-Cola League Championship 19,457
2004-05 Barclays Premiership 24,108

So is/was your fan base made up of JCL's or are they die hards who don't go any more?

Can you kindly help me on this one please as I have been scratching my head all season?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Ok as we are obsessed lets gets some facts.

You averaged 24k + when in the premiership, but have been haemorrhaging fans ever since (OK last year you managed to allow more away fans in to get an extra 400 on the stats)

Season Division Av. attendance
2010-11 Npower League Championship 15,351
2009-10 Coca-Cola League Championship 14,945
2008-09 Coca-Cola League Championship 15,220
2007-08 Coca-Cola League Championship 16,030
2006-07 Coca-Cola League Championship 17,541
2005-06 Coca-Cola League Championship 19,457
2004-05 Barclays Premiership 24,108

So is/was your fan base made up of JCL's or are they die hards who don't go any more?

Can you kindly help me on this one please as I have been scratching my head all season?

Yeah but that's still not true attendances as they include stay away STH's.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
We're mob handed now, you'll get your just desserts !

I'll be honest, I hate puns. I mean really, really hate puns. I think they're the lowest form of wit, lower than a snake's belly kind of low so I'll leave you with a question:

What is the collective term for a Palace crowd:

a) an ennui
b) a wishful thought
c) a taxi-full

Answers on a postcard to someone who gives a shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here