Palace throwing tickets at Saints

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Judging your response id say he is the mature one . Please dont drag up that reply from mr goodall again its gone and it was boring .

Of course you would, you're a fellow Palace fan who also doesn't like living in the real world. I've a question for you, are you not slightly embarrassed that there seems to be more Palace fans in this thread than there were at your latest fans' forum?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Of course you would, you're a fellow Palace fan who also doesn't like living in the real world. I've a question for you, are you not slightly embarrassed that there seems to be more Palace fans in this thread than there were at your latest fans' forum?
Yes that was a very low attendance , i dont think the groupon deal was available that particular evening .

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Fans Forum?

No, it was a night to watch a pointless Monday Night Football game with a couple of players.

If it had been an evening to watch the Academy play with a couple of first teamers, there'd have been 1000+.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Fans Forum?

No, it was a night to watch a pointless Monday Night Football game with a couple of players.

If it had been an evening to watch the Academy play with a couple of first teamers, there'd have been 1000+.

Haha! It's the way you tell 'em.

07-minister.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
What, that we took 2,000 to Forest ? Wouldnt call that an embarrassment myself. However having to give nearly HALF your stadium to a visting team is, that desperate to fill it ?
Numbers are all this site are obsessed with.

Brighton have 5000 fans, 15000 followers. We'll see how long they last when 2nd Season Syndrome kicks in.

Brighton and Hove Albion - The new Mongwall.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Yes Really, see his quote.

From your own Billy Rhino:

In all honesty, I was planning on going with my girlfriend but she blew me out as she was tired (where's the violin smiley?), but I just knew it would be a poor turnout anyway as I've been to a Trust evening before. Palace fans reallyare apathetic about the club most of the time and yet are always quick to moan about things when it goes wrong. It must be very frustrating for those in charge

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Brighton have 5000 fans, 15000 followers. We'll see how long they last when 2nd Season Syndrome kicks in.

20,000 would seem to be more likely that 5,000 next year, but you keep clutching those straws

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010

Brighton and Hove Albion is what this site is obsessed about. You seem to share the obsession, why else would you register, post over 400 times and even give yourself an avatar?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports