Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
If things actually were to happen like this, then the Met would have thousands of Brighton locked out. Not too sensible really.

Perhaps it will not come to that,i imagine we would apply for all 22,500 or 26,000 whatever their capacity is these days as they will be down before the final day and the so called super Palace support will have evaporated to a few thousand by then.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure 5000 Brighton at Selhurst would have been the best idea...

Took more than that 10 yrs or so ago...

and it kicked off bigtime :moo:

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Sorry, you'll get the same 2700, speak to Dorrans at South Norwood nick.

Silly forgetful little Nigel forgets so easily. We've been down this road before. I spoke to his boss, Chief Inspector Alan Goodall at the Met who confirmed that the police had made absolutely no requests or restrictions on away ticket allocation. It was entirely the decision of your board. You even contributed on the thread. Maybe your board were shit scared of us turning Selhurst blue and white or maybe it was just petulance. You'll have to ask your board that.

Here's the link for all you stay-away not-so-loyal Palace fans. Ticket allocation for the Palace game - the Met's response - Page 4

Jan 12, 2012
Silly forgetful little Nigel forgets so easily. We've been down this road before. I spoke to his boss, Chief Inspector Alan Goodall at the Met who confirmed that the police had made absolutely no requests or restrictions on away ticket allocation. It was entirely the decision of your board. You even contributed on the thread. Maybe your board were shit scared of us turning Selhurst blue and white or maybe it was just petulance. You'll have to ask your board that.

Here's the link for all you stay-away not-so-loyal Palace fans. Ticket allocation for the Palace game - the Met's response - Page 4

Keep out of this Disco boy, leave it to the bigger boys

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Keep out of this Disco boy, leave it to the bigger boys

Bigger boys? Ooh, hark at little Nigel. Someone point out to this over 300 posts in less than 3 months, sad sack the hypocrisy of getting into a willy waving contest on your rival's forum and then claiming that you're the mature one.

Oh...I just did. Keep digging little Nigel.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ha ha, reminds me of when we took over tin pot Orient at their place, how f***ing embarrassing for the scummers. 9,000 opposition fans in a still not sold out ground:lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think the saints will get 6000/7000 tickets for their promation party and good luck to them i say . It will top our biggest gate of the season and yours :)

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Ha ha, reminds me of when we took over tin pot Orient at their place, how f***ing embarrassing for the scummers. 9,000 opposition fans in a still not sold out ground:lolol:

With the play offs now more or less out of their reach and not even their annual relegation battle to get excited about, we could be seeing the crowds dipping to some shockingly low levels for these Palace-tic fans.

How funny it would it be if the Saints outnumbered them :lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Bigger boys? Ooh, hark at little Nigel. Someone point out to this over 300 posts in less than 3 months, sad sack the hypocrisy of getting into a willy waving contest on your rival's forum and then claiming that you're the mature one.

Oh...I just did. Keep digging little Nigel.
Judging your response id say he is the mature one . Please dont drag up that reply from mr goodall again its gone and it was boring .

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Its just like the old days at Hove station, 10 weed against 1 Palace !!!!!

That will be cos we were at home, opposite figures at your place.

Alternatively, you could just remember that by coming on here, you have done the equivalent of 'giving it the biggie" in the opposition end, whilst alone.....

Not too clever really.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
And bear in mind that they gave away free tickets to the Barnsley or Doncaster games to any Palace fan that has been moved to make way for Southampton fans.

Give aways, Group-ons, free tickets with mobile phone top-ups, what is next? Maybe it's time for them to give up on a lost cause and downsize to a stadium more befitting of their needs.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
With the play offs now more or less out of their reach and not even their annual relegation battle to get excited about, we could be seeing the crowds dipping to some shockingly low levels for these Palace-tic fans.

How funny it would it be if the Saints outnumbered them :lolol:
I wondered when you would mention the "A" word again 08 . Your obsessed about it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here