Palace throwing tickets at Saints

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Another one that signed up to NSC in 2011, what's up, nothing to crow about before last season ?

I can't help but notice your sign-up date. Funny how you got so 'not jealous' and 'not concerned' about us as soon as we sailed past you, yet had f*** all to say when we were in League 1. Pot and kettle dickhead.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We apparently have the whole of the Arthur Wait, not sure how many seats are actually in that stand though. I assume this is the 9000, however we will only get more than the 5,800 if it's financially viable with the extra policing costs. I think we've sold about 3.5/4k so far so this will no doubt sell out.

Jan 12, 2012
We apparently have the whole of the Arthur Wait, not sure how many seats are actually in that stand though. I assume this is the 9000, however we will only get more than the 5,800 if it's financially viable with the extra policing costs. I think we've sold about 3.5/4k so far so this will no doubt sell out.

You'll lose 1 block each end of the stand for segregation,probably have 6500-7000 if you take all the tickets

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Croydons finest ! although the Captains living down your way,but we'll forgive him.
Maybe they'll be singing I just can't be happy today instead ?

It's the Paul McCartney syndrome - be proud of your roots but you wouldn't want to f***ing live there. The amount of Palace fans who have relocated to glorious Sussex is quite shocking.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Make sure you are fully covered by an insurance policy if going to Selhurst , that stand is ramshackle and should have already been demolished 20 years ago. The seating is up to Ryman League standard though.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
You'll lose 1 block each end of the stand for segregation,probably have 6500-7000 if you take all the tickets

The chairman or whoever it is on the palace forum has stated that if need be more can be sold, provided that police costs don't cancel out any gain. So there wouldn't be 'sterile blocks' as he called them.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Theres still a bit more mileage left in that game yet !
Sure its not nice having empty seats, but with some big games coming up, our season average should be around the 16,000 mark, which aint too bad.

Remember that your 'season average' will include STH who don't bother turning up for your home games.

Yes, we have those too - difference is we don't actually pretend they are there.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
All of the blocks in the AW will be used if necessary , segregation will occur with your fans being shunted to empty seats.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Why the f*** are palarse and stains having a love in on NSC? f*** off to stainsweb or bbs :wave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The chairman or whoever it is on the palace forum has stated that if need be more can be sold, provided that police costs don't cancel out any gain. So there wouldn't be 'sterile blocks' as he called them.

In Croydon a "sterile block" is a kick in the goolies to stop the incestuous relationships. :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here