Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I'll be wearing a red and white scarf for them.
Great team and great fans.
BTW, you'd know all about being embarrassed at home !

You lot still pissing your pants over that? We're 10 places ahead of Palace- it softens the blow a little bit.

I'd be far more embarrassed to have to look at 15,000+ empty seats every week and to see my club desperately trying to flog tickets for next to nothing. Maybe that's just me.

I'll be wearing a red and white scarf for them.
Great team and great fans.
BTW, you'd know all about being embarrassed at home !

I think you'll find we beat them 3-0 at The Amex and didn't have to turn over half the ground to their supporters. F*ck me you get more tinpot by the week. League One support for a Championship team that's what you are.

Jan 12, 2012
You lot still pissing your pants over that? We're 10 places ahead of Palace- it softens the blow a little bit.

I'd be far more embarrassed to have to look at 15,000+ empty seats every week and to see my club desperately trying to flog tickets for next to nothing. Maybe that's just me.

Theres still a bit more mileage left in that game yet !
Sure its not nice having empty seats, but with some big games coming up, our season average should be around the 16,000 mark, which aint too bad.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think you'll find we beat them 3-0 at The Amex and didn't have to turn over half the ground to their supporters. F*ck me you get more tinpot by the week. League One support for a Championship team that's what you are.

What can you expect? Arsenal are his first team, Southampton his second, Palace his third. Plastic prick.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They're only going to be big attendances as you're giving the away team so many, the same 12,000 palace will turn up

Just as they did in the Premier days-always giving 9000 to the away teams

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Not the usual relegation scrap I suppose. Having to win your last games to stay up and all that.

And you've been in what league for so long, I'd say you were experts at relegation scraps, or have you forgotten so quickly ?

Having to win your last game hmmm, Hereford rings a bell, I don't think we've been that desperate before.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
You wouldn't have sold them anyway.

Have you ever seen the state of Shithurst Park? The home fans don't even turn up and it's amazing that any away fans do for that '19th Century' experience! Football has moved on, Palace unfortunately have not.

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Wow. This is hilarious!

Taking into account the season ticket no-shows that the Pikeys will count in the attendance figure, there will probably be more Saints fans than home fans!

They really are a deeply unfashionable, irrelevant club these days :lolol:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
And you've been in what league for so long, I'd say you were experts at relegation scraps, or have you forgotten so quickly ?

Having to win your last game hmmm, Hereford rings a bell, I don't think we've been that desperate before.

You keep living in the past, it's all you have left. You're gutted/jealous that we are above you and that is where we will stay, and you know it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here