Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace throwing tickets at Saints

Not having to, but wanting to.
We'll probably have a capacity crowd on the day, everyones a winner.

Well Groupon didn't work, kids for a quid didn't work, kids for free didn't work, top up your mobile for a ticket didn't work so I suppose the only avenue left open to fill the stadium is to get the Away team to do it for you.

Sad, pathetic, tin pot, sorry exscuse for a football club.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Not having to, but wanting to.
We'll probably have a capacity crowd on the day, everyones a winner.

You're forgetting the empty swathes of seats where you guys end up (perhaps just the Sainsbury's end?), so, perhaps not.

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
FWIW, I personally don't think we'll take 9000, I think we'll sell the original 5,500 or whatever the actual number is. Had it been the following Saturday, I believe we would have taken 9000. One thing I do know, the train up's going to be a f***ing nightmare, as it was in 99.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I have a couple of friends in the ticket office at St. Mary's. We were originally given up to 5000 to sell, it is possible however that we may get 9000 dependant on demand/sales come the end of the week. Apparently we could get a whole stand and a corner? Re-creation of Dellhurst Park.

NINE THOUSAND?!

I gather the potless paupers will be rolling out the f***ing red carpet and rolling over for you lot as well? Bloody Nora.
Hope you go up there and embarrass them on and off the pitch.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
NINE THOUSAND?!

I gather the potless paupers will be rolling out the f***ing red carpet and rolling over for you lot as well? Bloody Nora.

If its anything like their performance against Derby, Southampton won't need to try too hard !

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
They do want £30 per ticket, which isn't exactly the best priced ticket in the league. May put a few off. Just looked our initial allocation is up to 5817, so pretty much 6000.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

"Although seen as the pinnacle of footballing skill, bicycle kicks aren’t always appreciated by frustrated passing cyclists. Have a wheely good time with today’s Groupon: £25 for two tickets to Crystal Palace FC v Doncaster Rovers on Tuesday 27 March"

What does that have to do with anything?! Where did bikes come into this? What?! :ffsparr:

"Palace currently stands in the top half of the Championship League, striving to climb the rungs in the season’s final stages after racking up an impressive 10 games undefeated."

Might want to update that stat lads..

"The club is currently testing net stitch-work with a vigorous Championship campaign"

???

Jan 12, 2012
NINE THOUSAND?!

I'll be wearing a red and white scarf for them.
Great team and great fans.
BTW, you'd know all about being embarrassed at home !

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'll be wearing a red and white scarf for them.
Great team and great fans.
BTW, you'd know all about being embarrassed at home !

I hope this is a joke...

Great team? Hardly, bunch of old cloggers hoofing it up to the big lad. We have a consistent record against them over years, maybe you should check it out!

And re: beating us at home, I'd quite happily lose to you guys every season, as long as we consistently finish above you, which we seem to be doing with EASE, at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here