Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Wishful thinking for the Palace Fools.

Tony is running the club right up to the maximum FFP loss cap - the more other areas are cut, the higher the playing budget is. That seems too complex for some of the dimwits from Selhurst to grasp :lolol:

It bothers them not. They can go down the pan (twice) not be penalised, avoid paying their debts.......and start again, ripping people off along the way...twice.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
When he played, Vicente was the best player to play for us. However, I think he made only 12 appearances for us last season so he can hardly be called "key", can he?

Our fans have delusions of grandeur? Are you sure? Palace fans are far more deluded than ours. Hence how many of you come on here gloating. I find it funny you weren't on here in March after we beat you 3-0.
You were assuming Chicksen is replacing Bridge and I'm assuming he is replacing Painter. Neither of us know but I think I'm more likely to be right.

I really hope you fail miserably in the Premier League, as that would stop people like you coming on here and gloating. It is so boring.

I think your find that the reason so many of us are on here now is down to your arrogance and delusion about us once Freedman left, after March's 3-0 and the reaction from your fans after the 1st leg of the semi's...it's all gone a bit quiet now from you, can't understand why? :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I think your find that the reason so many of us are on here now is down to your arrogance and delusion about us once Freedman left, after March's 3-0 and the reaction from your fans after the 1st leg of the semi's...it's all gone a bit quiet now from you, can't understand why? :lolol:

Ironic that you've still not explained how Vicente was key for us. I never gloated after we beat you 3-0 despite having to put up with crap on here while you were above us and when you beat us 3-0. As I said in my previous posts, Palace fans are massively deluded especially as we all know how you've managed to stay in the top 2 divisions for so long.

The irony is that when Palace lose their first few games, you will bottle it like most Palace fans and disappear from here. Pathetic.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

And yet you are hypocritically on a Brighton board gloating, and peddling and clinging to your own deluded fantasy and wishful thinking :lolol:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Vicente still won you a fair few points last season and was a star in a lot of the games he did play in. He will be a huge lose, make no mistake.

Actually, our record with Vicente in the team was quite poor. He was a fantastic player but we tended to rely on him too much in those games and it affected the rest of the team. But what do I know? I only went to most of the games but I'm sure you know far better.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Look here my friend as far as Albion fans are concerned Palace are in no way considered a Prem club, a small Championship club yes, that is the long and short of it. Croydon and its environs is a crime ridden sad place to live in and in that sad place is a sad little football team called Crystal Palace.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
And yet you are hypocritically on a Brighton board gloating, and peddling and clinging to your own deluded fantasy and wishful thinking :lolol:

See it as we are letting you know the errors of your ways punk: And we also can't quiet hide our excitement of signing some great young talent like Gayle and Campana so we need to tell our closest rivals! You could do the same but then again, no one wants to here about a left back from MK Dons :laugh:

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Look here my friend as far as Albion fans are concerned Palace are in no way considered a Prem club, a small Championship club yes, that is the long and short of it. Croydon and its environs is a crime ridden sad place to live in and in that sad place is a sad little football team called Crystal Palace.

Get used to it, we are here to stay! :rock: P.S Not all our fans live in Croydon, just saying like :wrong:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Get used to it, we are here to stay! :rock: P.S Not all our fans live in Croydon, just saying like :wrong:

Its the only way to get noticed isn't it by going on to a bigger clubs forum. Now you are in the Prem you can go and annoy the real big boys, give em a go Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, mind you don't know how long you would last.

The Rock says...

Jul 19, 2013
Its the only way to get noticed isn't it by going on to a bigger clubs forum. Now you are in the Prem you can go and annoy the real big boys, give em a go Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, mind you don't know how long you would last.

No need to, there's plenty of them on this site!

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
Ha Ha Ha you would love a ground like ours instead of that sh*t hole you call selhurst. If your going to try a wind up at least come up with a believable one.

No we wouldnt Middle of Nowhere, soulless and hows the Magiko song sheets Coming along? Your Historically an Embarrassment, the AMEX wont change that.

CPFC 35

Banned
Jul 20, 2013
I think we will finish in the top 6 this year. You have not hit a nerve, i genuinely thought you had made a mistake in your username.

You aint got a hope in hell of finishing in the top 6. Weaker than last year and no Dark Vader Gus to orchestrate your shower thorugh the Fizzy pop league :lol:

Have Fun playing host to the Mighty Yeovil Town :O

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Nothing else comes close to that feeling of a life well spent than logging onto your rival's forum at 2 am on a Tuesday morning just to tell them that they are an embarrassment.

Walk with pride, CPFC35. When everybody else was sleeping, you were protecting the internet from nasty Albion fans. You even capitalised the first letter of random words. Why? Because you can, that's why. You can't be tamed, you're a tiger, a warrior. I wish I was you.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013
Have a look at this seasons' fixtures.
I believe you'll find we're a Premier League club now.
Unlike you.
Ever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have a look at this seasons' fixtures.
I believe you'll find we're a Premier League club now.
Unlike you.
Ever.

I think you may need to change your username in a few weeks or you are going to look a complete mug, not that you'll be here once the season starts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here