Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Psalm 56:5

Banned
May 19, 2013
We have had bigger games than against you muppets and where are you getting this arrogance from. You really are a deluded bellend with no life, lurking on a rivals forum with nothing oringal to say.

Out of curiosity, what was the last game you had that was bigger than a Championship play-off semi final?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Out of curiosity, what was the last game you had that was bigger than a Championship play-off semi final?

Hereford by a country mile

Playoff Final against Notts County

Cup Semi Final at Highbury

Cup Final

Newcastle when we got promoted to League One

Is that enough games to convince you?

Losing the semi final really hurt, especially as it was against you guys, but in the long run, given our current upswing not as big a deal as the games above.

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Albion v Stockport 2009 was a much bigger match as well.

Losing that could have set us back years, maybe even no AMEX.

Vegas78

Dec 4, 2012
South London
So a thread you started is a show of our arrogance

No fella, was stating in that thread that the way the BHA fan's at Palace in the first tie were singing Wembley at full time. You must admit that a large percentage of your support thought the tie was a forgone conclusion, boosted by the fact that you had stuffed us before and the contrasting run ins. I really feel that Palace take this game so much more seriously than Brighton.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really feel that Palace take this game so much more seriously than Brighton.

Not sure that is true as what was going on behind the scenes did us no favours on the night. I was watching Poyet during the game and he didn't seem to be his usual demonstrative self at all. I believe things, whatever they were, may have got to the players as we certainly weren't as up for this game as you guys were..imo but we certainly took it seriously. fwiw I was never that confident and there were plenty of Albion fans who were more than a little worried about the 2nd leg.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
I think this problem was diagnosed by a leading Chinese doctor. It is known as "Exackery" Disease. The patient is not given a CT scan, he merely has to crawl on his hands and knees towards the doctor, then turn and crawl away from the doctor. The Chinese doctor asks the patient to repeat this process again.
He found that these posters looked exackery the same from the front as the back.
So it is known as "Exackery" disease.
Great diagnosis

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
Hereford by a country mile

Playoff Final against Notts County

Cup Semi Final at Highbury

Cup Final

Newcastle when we got promoted to League One

Is that enough games to convince you?

Losing the semi final really hurt, especially as it was against you guys, but in the long run, given our current upswing not as big a deal as the games above.

You have to understand a lot of these new plastic Palace fans who have only been fans since their promotion, are unaware of the history of the game. You must also understand, that the semi and the final are the only two big games in their history, as the club was only formed in 2010.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
You have to understand a lot of these new plastic Palace fans who have only been fans since their promotion, are unaware of the history of the game. You must also understand, that the semi and the final are the only two big games in their history, as the club was only formed in 2010.

This.

They've actually achieved quite a lot in their three year existence.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Still obsessing over us I see.

Lets just accept the facts; without CPFC, your club would be nothing.

Having a rivalry with a club of our stature and size put's you on the footballing map punk:

albionite

May 20, 2009
Can we put this thread to the other stuff, its not even about that Spanish player anymore. Just the same nigel mongs repeating boring crap.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Having a rivalry with a club of our stature and size put's you on the footballing map punk:

One active thread on NSC that was started by a Palace fan (about a Palace signing that had not been mentioned previously on here at all). Yes, we're obsessed. How many active threads on Brighton (or NSC) are there currently on the BBS that were started by Palace fans?

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Who is going to be your new rival in the Premiership then, I would truly like to know?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here