Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
£15m doesn't sound very realistic now that he's bombed.

United paid £10m up front, with the fee potentially rising to £15m based on Zaha's appearances and success.

So basically at the moment all Palace will get out of the deal is £10M (unless they can get him back for £4M after LVG tells Winifred he has no future at United.)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
So basically at the moment all Palace will get out of the deal is £10M (unless they can get him back for £4M after LVG tells Winifred he has no future at United.)
Unless they got a £5m bonus for him playing two games then it looks like the basic £10m. Still good money though looking at what he is worth today.

Do we need another winger?

Getting 10 Million when we paid nothing in the 1st place Soggy surely that's great business,:thumbsup: So even if we get him back for £8 mil it's still an easy 2 £mil profit :cool:
He's worth trillions in my book solely for the two goals that got us to Wembley got us the pen and so to the Premier league he'll always be a legend.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Getting 10 Million when we paid nothing in the 1st place Soggy surely that's great business,:thumbsup: So even if we get him back for £8 mil it's still an easy 2 £mil profit :cool:
He's worth trillions in my book solely for the two goals that got us to Wembley got us the pen and so to the Premier league he'll always be a legend.

When you bring a player through the youth team , reserves and finally the 1st team there will still be associated costs in his development , for every Winifred there'll be considerably more discarded along the way.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Unless they got a £5m bonus for him playing two games then it looks like the basic £10m. Still good money though looking at what he is worth today.

Do we need another winger?

Every club outside the top 6/7 of the Premier League would take him. As for the price, I don't think United would lose money on their initial £10m. Transfer fees have gone absolutely ****ing mental since the new TV deal, with Ulloa and McCormack going for ridiculous sums of cash. Anyone who thinks either of those two are half as good as Zaha needs to check in to their nearest hospital.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Every club outside the top 6/7 of the Premier League would take him. As for the price, I don't think United would lose money on their initial £10m. Transfer fees have gone absolutely ****ing mental since the new TV deal, with Ulloa and McCormack going for ridiculous sums of cash. Anyone who thinks either of those two are half as good as Zaha needs to check in to their nearest hospital.
Maybe, but his reputation has taken a bit of a battering. He didn't show up particularly well for Cardiff either. Perhaps you saw the best of him.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
That's where I am and yes, Ulloa is better than half as good as Zaha. He was very poor in PL where refs are better at spring people fall over

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

I think Spurs and Everton would take a gamble on him as well if the price was right, maybe even Liverpool

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here