Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Have a look at this seasons' fixtures.
I believe you'll find we're a Premier League club now.
Unlike you.
Ever.

Ra-ra! Yippee for the Eagles. Don't forget your packed lunch.

330eoo4.jpg

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No need to get all upset, pedantic and lower league than us.
Just stating the facts, Ma'am.
Just the facts.

Umm....but I'm not upset (that picture always makes me laugh), I wasn't being pedantic and we are in a lower league than you. Do you even know what pedantic means?

Would you like to try again or shall we wait until another Palace troll comes along and takes your place? You're a bit out of your depth, sonny.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Aw didums, dadums.
You getting all bitter and upset about our success too?

Err..I thought we'd already established that I'm not upset. Look, a word in your shell-like. You're coming across as a bit thick here (aw didums, dadums? What's that all about?), why not log off, re-register with a new name and try again but next time with words that you understand and can use in context.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Err..I thought we'd already established that I'm not upset. Look, a word in your shell-like. You're coming across as a bit thick here (aw didums, dadums? What's that all about?), why not log off, re-register with a new name and try again but next time with words that you understand and can use in context.

Wasting your time mate, the only thing palace understand is a Choko Zuki to the throat

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
What i do get is why the Palarse are still on our board? Why aint the on the Big boys board giving it large?

I reckon it's because they've only just started supporting Palace and are afraid of being outed as plastic gloryhunters if they go on the Palace board and try to join in with the real Palace fans.

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
So, back on topic...What do you think of our new signing? :lolol:

albionite

May 20, 2009
For some reason the mods are keeping this thread open so its attracting new plebs to say the same boring sh*t as their fellow muppets.

I know it's keeping them all in the same place but if that is the case why not have an away room?

Then Brighton fans can talk about palace and who they sign without the mongs turning it into a thread where they say the same crap over and over again.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Vicente still won you a fair few points last season and was a star in a lot of the games he did play in. He will be a huge lose, make no mistake.

You quite clearly know absolutely **** all about our team. Please stop pretending that you have any idea what you're waffling about. Every post you make is completely flawed and when someone pulls you on it it you make something else up. Do yourself a favour and go away.

Soaring Eagle

Banned
Jul 22, 2013

You talk too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here