Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I'll answer this one.
The refurbishment plans will be sorted once the season commences,it won't happen overnight, but I reckon it will get under way after this coming season.
The away fans will have upgraded toilets to piss in, and prawn sandwiches will be available as and when.
Selhurst being a shithole will work in our favour, away fans won't like the facilities, or lack of them.
One thing for certain, nobody will dump on the away teams dressing room floor.

How can you be so sure, all the time pratical joker Holloway is still there?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It has been officially confirmed that there was only excrement on the floor of one of the toilet cubicles and a smearing near the toilet paper dispenser. Not quite the elephantine droppings in the dressing room that Gollum stood in while looking at "WE HATE PALACE" daubed (or finger painted) on the wall.

Has the identity of the pooher been determined ?
I've heard security wasn't that great due to the cut backs going on at the Amex ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I've heard security wasn't that great due to the cut backs going on at the Amex ?

Don't rile them , youll get a nun chucker up the knackers !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Mr Hanky was a prime suspect but some of the evidence was flushed away. There are strong suggestions that the Palace team coach driver had a guts ache in the afternoon and after the stewards sent him on a diversion he was touching cloth.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
The only people who think Brighton are a bigger club than Palace are Brighton fans. Forever in our shadow.

Our owners are sensible and will spend the money wisely. You on the other hand are losing 9 million a season. Dark times just around the corner??

Where did I say we are a bigger club? I don't know about being in your shadow, I didn't realise minnows cast much of one. Of course your owners are sensible thats why their spending between 6.5 and 8.5 million on Dwight Gale. Isnt it funny our losses grow each time one of you delusional ****tards mention it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace have now officially signed Kevin Phillips with Help The Aged as his kit sponsor.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I'll answer this one.
The refurbishment plans will be sorted once the season commences,it won't happen overnight, but I reckon it will get under way after this coming season.
The away fans will have upgraded toilets to piss in, and prawn sandwiches will be available as and when.
Selhurst being a shithole will work in our favour, away fans won't like the facilities, or lack of them.
One thing for certain, nobody will dump on the away teams dressing room floor.

So a three sided ground in prospect from the end of next season and for how many seasons?
At least three stands need rebuilding i would think.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
He's still done more than any of your players have ever done. Score a goal to reach the Premiership.

Has he? How many international caps has he won, half a dozen? How many premier league medals? Champions league? None? I thought not! Scoring a dubious penalty, although an important one, is not exactly any footballers greatest achievement

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Has he? How many international caps has he won, half a dozen? How many premier league medals? Champions league? None? I thought not! Scoring a dubious penalty, although an important one, is not exactly any footballers greatest achievement

The only Englishman to win the European golden boot :thumbsup:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25

Dubious penalty? :lolol:

Now that really is clutching at the proverbial straws isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports