Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Your club behind the scenes since the night we humiliated you has been an absolute circus.

If I for some reason miss Mock of the Week, I just google Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.

Be quiet you, TB 's swept it under the carpet.
It didn't happen ok ?

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Your club behind the scenes since the night we humiliated you has been an absolute circus.

If I for some reason miss Mock of the Week, I just google Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.

Another palace wanker joins the board
Another palace wanker joins my ignore list.

Just piss off back to your own board. ****

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Roll on the new season, a couple of defeats for Palace and they'll all slink off again just like they did between the St Patrick's day massacre and the play off semis. I remember Big Al lording it on here just before the 3-0 and then he ****ed off during the shit run in Palace had only to appear like bad rash again since the playoffs. The only Palace fan on here I have any time for is Red'n Blue who stayed posting throughout the rough run Palace had and Paulie. The others are just wind up merchants and trolls who can't take the banter when they are on the receiving end. As I said roll on the new season.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
As you now consider this your official away end can I ask you a question.
How are the plans going for the refurbishment of Selhurst?
Will the away fans next season still have to wear wellington boots to take a piss? only the prawn sandwich brigade won't like walking in all their own urine.
They are not used to walking in piss in proper grounds.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Difficult summer, but we drew a line under that last Sunday. The Palace clueless hoards may wish that those 10 weeks last for ever, but sadly for them it's all back on track now.

No matter how much the Selhurst Delusionals want to deny it, the albion is marching onwards and upwards from here on in.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Difficult summer, but we drew a line under that last Sunday. The Palace clueless hoards may wish that those 10 weeks last for ever, but sadly for them it's all back on track now.

No matter how much the Selhurst Delusionals want to deny it, the albion is marching onwards and upwards from here on in.

You will never fully recover.

The simple fact is, that in the lead up to potentially the biggest game you've faced in many years, instead of putting together a game plan to out wit the tactical prowess of Ian Holloway, your football club attempted to 'distract' your opponents by taking a large, smelly dump in the middle of their dressing room. Never has the beautiful game seen a worse act of 'gamesmanship'.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

The simple fact is, that in the lead up to potentially the biggest game you've faced in many years, instead of putting together a game plan to out wit the tactical prowess of Ian Holloway, your football club attempted to 'distract' your opponents by taking a large, smelly dump in the middle of their dressing room. Never has the beautiful game seen a worse act of 'gamesmanship'.

Keep living in the past then you fool.

Done and dusted, the future is bright for the albion. Wait and see if you don't believe :lolol:

:bigwave: It's been fun chatting to the Selhurst deluded, but I'm off to concentrate on the match in Spain :guitar:

albionite

May 20, 2009

:bla::bla::bla::bla::yawn:

I've spent many months browsing these forums and witnessing the jealous nature, delusion
and utter bitterness of some of your fans.

In a way I can understand it. The excitement of Championship football in a new stadium, a bright young manager, and a sudden increase in interest from fans of other clubs in the Brighton area who were excited at seeing some good, live local football.

You looked at Palace and saw a team in an outdated stadium and owners who were not willing to spend big. You thought you were leaving us behind. Instead, the complete opposite has materialised. We picked up your star centre forward on a free, who went on to score more goals than any other player in England last season, whilst you spent an insane amount of money on a shaggy haired, League One striker at best.

Your over confidence ahead of the Play Offs last season was quite frankly arrogant. You spent the whole week in the build up to the first leg discussing which sections of Wembley you wanted to sit in, instead of actually worrying of the immediate job in hand, which was a tough semi final for both teams to navigate past. Nothing will ever beat that night at the Amex; it was the biggest game between the two clubs. The bigger club prevailed.

Now, we find ourselves ourselves in the greatest league in Football, £150m richer, and signing some of the finest recognised young talent in Europe. On the other hand, you are signing low budget, lower league players, like that Chickenson (WTF?!?!) from MK Dons; this shows that the Financial Fair Play noose is firmly tightening around your neck.
Face it; your not going to be promotion contenders for a long time.

Enjoy Yeovil, Barnsley & Doncaster :D

And you still can't sell 16k season tickets - what supporters you are :lolol:

BTW I just need Seaside Eagle for a diagonal !

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

It has been officially confirmed that there was only excrement on the floor of one of the toilet cubicles and a smearing near the toilet paper dispenser. Not quite the elephantine droppings in the dressing room that Gollum stood in while looking at "WE HATE PALACE" daubed (or finger painted) on the wall.

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Keep living in the past then you fool.

Done and dusted, the future is bright for the albion. Wait and see if you don't believe :lolol:

:bigwave: It's been fun chatting to the Selhurst deluded, but I'm off to concentrate on the match in Spain :guitar:

Based on what, other than wishful thinking?

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus

What the hell is 'Mock of the Week' anyway? Because we decided to get rid of Gus the right way instead of just paying him off? Nice one

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
As you now consider this your official away end can I ask you a question.
How are the plans going for the refurbishment of Selhurst?
Will the away fans next season still have to wear wellington boots to take a piss? only the prawn sandwich brigade won't like walking in all their own urine.
They are not used to walking in piss in proper grounds.

I'll answer this one.
The refurbishment plans will be sorted once the season commences,it won't happen overnight, but I reckon it will get under way after this coming season.
The away fans will have upgraded toilets to piss in, and prawn sandwiches will be available as and when.
Selhurst being a shithole will work in our favour, away fans won't like the facilities, or lack of them.
One thing for certain, nobody will dump on the away teams dressing room floor.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It has been officially confirmed that there was only excrement on the floor of one of the toilet cubicles and a smearing near the toilet paper dispenser. Not quite the elephantine droppings in the dressing room that Gollum stood in while looking at "WE HATE PALACE" daubed (or finger painted) on the wall.

It was just someone, wrongly, thought it would make them feel at home as at Selhurst, they walk in piss and shit at all their games.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I'll answer this one.
The refurbishment plans will be sorted once the season commences,it won't happen overnight, but I reckon it will get under way after this coming season.
The away fans will have upgraded toilets to piss in, and prawn sandwiches will be available as and when.
Selhurst being a shithole will work in our favour, away fans won't like the facilities, or lack of them.
One thing for certain, nobody will dump on the away teams dressing room floor.

They won't need to with the 11 turds playing for the home team :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here