Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace sign Spain U20's Captain

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I doubt that very much. The entire "Gus" and "Poogate" episodes this summer show that even though you have a great ground, and a decent set up, you are fundamentally still a very small club. A lot of good progress was undone then, and made your club look very amateurish.

Ok, we should probably tell Tony now, let him know he's been wasting his time cos some Palace tit has said so :ffsparr:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Rise of the Albion, LMAO!!!! You do realise it takes more than a nice stadium to achieve promotion? There are at least 10 bigger clubs in the Championship than you with far bigger budgets. You're a dreamer!

We had a mid-table budget and finished 4th last season.

There's 19 bigger clubs in the prem than you.

What exactly is your point?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But you can't resist locking horns with us can you !!
If you hatred us on "our" board, you could easily avoid us couldn't you ?
I reckon you're in the bingo gang, eyes down.

Your 2nd sentence doesn't make any sense , number 58

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
But you can't resist locking horns with us can you !!
If you hatred us on "our" board, you could easily avoid us couldn't you ?
I reckon you're in the bingo gang, eyes down.

"If you hatred us on "our" board," quote.

Any chance of rewriting what you mean't, i'm not sure whether it was a compliment or having a pop.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Any chance of rewriting what you mean't, i'm not sure whether it was a compliment or having a pop.

Quite simply, I was speaking as a weed fan, or in this case Fosters Headband.
Hope that's cleared up any confusion

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Rise of the Albion, LMAO!!!! You do realise it takes more than a nice stadium to achieve promotion? There are at least 10 bigger clubs in the Championship than you with far bigger budgets. You're a dreamer!

HaHa !! Deluded Palace Fool in denial... Feel sorry for you, desperately trying to wish away albion's bright future :lolol:

albionite

May 20, 2009

Oh so witty what a good response. Will a nigel ever join this board and prove there is one that isn't a bellend.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I doubt that very much. The entire "Gus" and "Poogate" episodes this summer show that even though you have a great ground, and a decent set up, you are fundamentally still a very small club. A lot of good progress was undone then, and made your club look very amateurish.

Undoubtedly a setback, history now. Onwards and Upwards for the albion from here.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

:lolol: So i gather you put the statement "If you hatred us on "our" board," was addressing Fosters Headband's post.....i did work out who your post was aimed at, but sadly for the life of me not any idea what you were trying to say.
" I was speaking as a weed fan" quote:.....is that mean't to be "speaking TO a weed fan"............or has your love of being on a Brighton supporters forum turned you in to a new fan.

eaglejez

Apr 23, 2004
Shows the potential of our club even with some plastics. will you make 30k with your build up of plastics?
And you are the tw*ts who dont like to mention attendance figures. What a clown.

You haven't forgotten that in modern football finances that attendances are a bit of an irrelevance eg your extra 10k average buys you 2 or 3 decent players. Not that much advantage really.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

In a way this thread is an unofficial away end so it's our end , that's my take on it .

SOTF

Banned
Jul 18, 2013
Undoubtedly a setback, history now. Onwards and Upwards for the albion from here.

Your club behind the scenes since the night we humiliated you has been an absolute circus.

If I for some reason miss Mock of the Week, I just google Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:lolol: So i gather you put the statement "If you hatred us on "our" board," was addressing Fosters Headband's post.....i did work out who your post was aimed at, but sadly for the life of me not any idea what you were trying to say.
" I was speaking as a weed fan" quote:.....is that mean't to be "speaking TO a weed fan"............or has your love of being on a Brighton supporters forum turned you in to a new fan.

That would be a step too far, plus I wouldn't get a ticket at fortress Amex :ascarf:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
In a way this thread is an unofficial away end so it's our end , that's my take on it .

Blimey thanks, i'd never have guessed that was what was mean't. I know accents and phrases and meanings can change from North to South, but i never thought that a meaning or sentence from the next county up could baffle me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here