Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace set to make move for Bent

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I went yesterday and yes it was dross but most games away this year we have played much better. Get off your high horse, you're criticising us yet you support a Championship side fighting for it's life and lost 1-0 at home to Millwall the other week! :facepalm:

For maximum enjoyment this post is best read in the style of a crying eight year old. Simply add a sob or an audible sniff of dangling snot between each line.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
Ok I have decided to ask you, which part of my post was criticism of Palace, that you disagreed with?[/]

You're constantly criticising Palace! That's your opinion, fair enough, just don't get all angry when someone points out that we are a Premiership side having got promoted at your expense and you are now a relegation threatened Championship one...

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I went yesterday and yes it was dross but most games away this year we have played much better. Get off your high horse, you're criticising us yet you support a Championship side fighting for it's life and lost 1-0 at home to Millwall the other week! :facepalm:

What's almost as sad is the fact that you're sitting on that (your rivals') teams message board.

penny's harmonica

Jan 30, 2012
Ok I have decided to ask you, which part of my post was criticism of Palace, that you disagreed with?[/]

You're constantly criticising Palace! That's your opinion, fair enough, just don't get all angry when someone points out that we are a Premiership side having got promoted at your expense and you are now a relegation threatened Championship one...

You precious clown. Go back to holmsdale if you need a shoulder to cry on

Quoted wrong poster. Meant for that palace moron

Last edited:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
What, that in my opinion Bent could do a job for either team, that is criticism?

If our wingers are the worse the premier league has ever seen, how would Bent get any chances ?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
These last few posts just go to show how sweet it will be when the arrogant palace get relegated, be it this season or in a future year.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton

I will ask you again what is the criticism in the first post? That you have three players in Puncheon, Zaha and Bolasie who amongst the most dangerous approach players I have seen but have no end product. They have scored three goals all season between them. Which fact upsets you? That I have said Bent could do a job for you, does that upset you, the fact I said Murray was a better player than Bent does that upset you?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have nothing to get over, more than happy with my team thank you. Think it's Spanish Flair that obviously needs your advise, he seems rather bitter?!

You really thought that you could log on here and see nice fluffy messages about Palace? Spanish Flair has the right to his opinion on his own team's board.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
If our wingers are the worse the premier league has ever seen, how would Bent get any chances ?

I said you had three dangerous players who have no end product playing up front, who have scored three goals between them all season, take one out and put Bent in and he could do a job for you, as could Murray even better in my opinion. God are all you Palace fans thick or just wums

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here