Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace set to make move for Bent

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Hi Dougie, has AP joined you yet, only I am really looking forward to him emulating his success when he took over Charlton, who were in the exact same position as your current plight.

As I said before they are still haggling over the Wags phone numbers list

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
As I've mentioned earlier no one could have kept that shower of shit up . Hughtons last few months at Norwich should be your main concern .
So what makes your Premier level shower of shit better than the one he took down on back to back relegations at Charlton? I would be interested to know.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So what makes your Premier level shower of shit better than the one he took down on back to back relegations at Charlton? I would be interested to know.

I bet you would you seem a bit ignorant on football matters . Can you tell me something , what happened to your Spanish flair experiment ? It seemed to fizzle out very quickly didn't it !

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

We certainly need to get some new wingers to have a chance :p

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
As I've mentioned earlier no one could have kept that shower of shit up . Hughtons last few months at Norwich should be your main concern .
And Palace's next 5 or 6 matches should be your 'main concern'. These are where you need your points as the fixtures after that look grim.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
And Palace's next 5 or 6 matches should be your 'main concern'. These are where you need your points as the fixtures after that look grim.

Footballs a funny old game and nothing is certain . We get written off all the time so it's nothing new and we relish a fight so with supa al in I feel we will do it . Up to our 5game winning streak last season we were right in it as well .

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I bet you would you seem a bit ignorant on football matters . Can you tell me something , what happened to your Spanish flair experiment ? It seemed to fizzle out very quickly didn't it !

It appears so Dougie, as quick as Pulis thinking he could make a good Premiership club out of Crystal Palace.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

This true allegedly after Colins last match Parish looked at the fixture list and Shat himself - when he came out of the bog he gave Colin the sack and £2.5M to end Pardews contract to force Pardews hand

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Are you gonna watch the rest of our games then ?

When the Albion are away and the weather is bad I will be staying in and watching your games.
Your fans are always claiming us Brighton fans follow Premiership clubs and I have to admit I do, the one that is playing Palace each week has another supporter.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
When the Albion are away and the weather is bad I will be staying in and watching your games.
Your fans are always claiming us Brighton fans follow Premiership clubs and I have to admit I do, the one that is playing Palace each week has another supporter.
Uuummmm ........ You're abit weird aren't you ???

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Uuummmm ........ You're abit weird aren't you ???

Am I really. I like watching football and if I can watch your lot get beat for free then great and most of your games I do see one decent team. But I do spend my time on my own clubs message board, is that weird to?

Feb 14, 2010

Yes well they have to make up things to make themselves feel better. They hate the fact that we are a far better supported club than them and their support vanishes when they are not in the top flight. They understand why such an unsuccessful club has such a large support but they try to pretend they dont just to make themselves feel better. They also bang on about us not knowing all the words to Sussex by the Sea which goes to the same point. They know that Sussex by the Sea has lots of versus and just like nobody knows more than once verse of God Save the Queen, people also dont know more than one verse of Sussex by the Sea plus the amended version of "going up to win the cup". Still it makes them feel better and we should just pity that they feel the need to dream things up. As for Bent. I'm sure he could do a job for them but I also dont understand why they are not playing Murray but long may it continue!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here