Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Palace set to make move for Bent

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
A little bit off topic but I watched the film The Purge the other day, dreadful film but my mate asked me what I would do if I could commit any crime I wanted for 24hrs? Without hesitation I said I would take several jerry cans of petrol and a box of matches and burn down selhurst park! "Anything else", he asked, "Yeah, I'd pay that twot Parish a visit and punch him in the face before shaving that stupid mane of hair off his smug whiny face". In my defence I had been drinking but I was quite surprised how venomous and hateful I became when given the option to commit any crime I wanted!

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
A little bit off topic but I watched the film The Purge the other day, dreadful film but my mate asked me what I would do if I could commit any crime I wanted for 24hrs? Without hesitation I said I would take several jerry cans of petrol and a box of matches and burn down selhurst park! "Anything else", he asked, "Yeah, I'd pay that twot Parish a visit and punch him in the face before shaving that stupid mane of hair off his smug whiny face". In my defence I had been drinking but I was quite surprised how venomous and hateful I became when given the option to commit any crime I wanted!

I'd be SO much more subtle, I'd just bankrupt Tony Bloom...

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

:lolol:

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Failing to see a crime here

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Sad I know, but I watched the Villa v Palace game on live stream yesterday and I really can't understand how Bent is not in that Villa side on that performance. At the same time I can understand Palace need to sign him as they are toothless up front, but not helped by team selection in my view. They had three of the most dangerous approach players who are the worst end product players in Puncheon, Bolasie and Zaha I have seen in the Premiership. I wondered why they had a recognised £6 million pound striker sitting on the bench in Gayle. They brought him on for the last 15 minutes and the I understood why he was on the bench. So in my view Bent could do a job for both teams.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Sad I know, but I watched the Villa v Palace game on live stream yesterday and I really can't understand how Bent is not in that Villa side on that performance. At the same time I can understand Palace need to sign him as they are toothless up front, but not helped by team selection in my view. They had three of the most dangerous approach players who are the worst end product players in Puncheon, Bolasie and Zaha I have seen in the Premiership. I wondered why they had a recognised £6 million pound striker sitting on the bench in Gayle. They brought him on for the last 15 minutes and the I understood why he was on the bench. So in my view Bent could do a job for both teams.
You did what ? Why ?

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014

I went yesterday and yes it was dross but most games away this year we have played much better. Get off your high horse, you're criticising us yet you support a Championship side fighting for it's life and lost 1-0 at home to Millwall the other week! :facepalm:

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
I went yesterday and yes it was dross but most games away this year we have played much better. Get off your high horse, you're criticising us yet you support a Championship side fighting for it's life and lost 1-0 at home to Millwall the other week! :facepalm:

If you think that is criticism then tough shit. I was just pointing out how you need Bent, but have watched him and Murray all within the last three weeks, you have a better player there than any you had on show and better than Bent in my opinion. Now happy New Year to you and now F*ck Off.

Return of the Makh

May 11, 2014
If you think that is criticism then tough shit. I was just pointing out how you need Bent, but have watched him and Murray all within the last three weeks, you have a better player there than any you had on show and better than Bent in my opinion. Now happy New Year to you and now F*ck Off.

HNY and F*** off yourself. A word of advise...you need to get over it mate, we are in the Prem, you're not, these things happen!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here