Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace relegation watch

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
For Palace fans default are the two sweetest words in the English language.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Default on the pitch, default off the pitch, they just can't help themselves.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Will you be able to fill the away end when you come to the Amex next season? This is not taking the piss, I just wondered as you didn't sell your allocation last time.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
So confident, you'll be f**ked when the Poyet goes somewhere with a bit of pedigree. Meanwhile under sir Dougie our kids will be great next year.

Looking forward to you lot crying at Selhurst again next year. You can keep your sh*t identikit, soul-less Pride Park mk3.

Up the Palace.

Mmmm a falling down Sainsburys or state of the art Amex? Not a difficult choice. :lolol:

Last edited:

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP

BRING ON THE SCUM.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs.

WE ARE STAYING UP SAY WE ARE STAYING UP

BRING ON THE SCUM.

Are you implying by "SCUM" you will have more fans turning up next season?

Oh and bender and social misfit from Hampshire, watch and realise that these muppets are our rivals, not you small town in Pompey cock snivellers.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
f*** the abuse, I'm looking forward to competing with Palace again on an even footing and maybe even with a footing that gives us the advantage. Bring it on, the games may often be crap but the atmosphere is brilliant :thumbsup:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why are Palace fans being so gobby about staying up. Theoretically they could still go down couldn't they? Lose both remaining games while Sheff Utd win, and with a 9 goal swing it could mean league 1 action for the scum.

Not saying it will happen, but if that was us there is no way I'd be strutting around insisting we had done it. ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
So confident, you'll be f**ked when the Poyet goes somewhere with a bit of pedigree. Meanwhile under sir Dougie our kids will be great next year.

Looking forward to you lot crying at Selhurst again next year. You can keep your sh*t identikit, soul-less Pride Park mk3.

Up the Palace.

Ah bless-welcome back Pauline. Been keeping a low profile all the while you lot were shitting yourselves every week haven't you?

I love the green mist that has descended on you pikeys now you can actually see what a great stadium we'll be moving into next season. Meanwhile, you're looking to move to a run down athletics stadium from your run down shit hole. You keep convincing yourself that The Amex is 'a soul-less, identikit Pride Park Mk3'. That much denial and jealousy is a joy to behold.

Now please f*** off back to pikeys_are_us.com to organise your survival party.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Looking forward to playing the scum. Bring it on. We will smash you next season and if you think
Any different you're deluded.

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
Two years running, they've barely scraped survival. They are now locked in a huge battle for a new stadium, their current stadium being about the worst in the Championship and they've got the nerve to call our stadium soul-less when they've allowed a supermarket to be built there. Where's the soul in that? Are you proud of your little supermarket?

We've now effectively got a waiting list for STs too. About the only waiting list in Croydon is for caravan permits.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
A lot of Palace fans have implied that their new owners are ready to pump cash into the playing side, I wonder why they didn't do it at the beginning of the season or again during the transfer window in January. Frankly unless they did deep Palace will be in for another season of woe. I wonder how many season tickets our Croydon buddies have sold so far.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Harsh. There is also a long waiting list for a council house on the mythical Croydon road where apparently the pavements are *not* strewn with dog shit.

They're not, there are no dogs as the local rats eat them, the locals then enjoy a hearty meal of Rodent Supreme (naturally they nick the milk).

May 2, 2010
Two years running, they've barely scraped survival. They are now locked in a huge battle for a new stadium, their current stadium being about the worst in the Championship and they've got the nerve to call our stadium soul-less when they've allowed a supermarket to be built there. Where's the soul in that? Are you proud of your little supermarket?

We've now effectively got a waiting list for STs too. About the only waiting list in Croydon is for caravan permits.

what the stadium that has a far bigger capacity then the multi million pound complex you have?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here