Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace relegation watch

May 2, 2010
I think our stadium is a little further progressed, our owner is plenty rich enough and some, we have a better manager and will now be a better proposition to attract better players than yourselves. Oh and 16000 season tickets sold for next season. The futures bright the future is blue and white :ascarf:

whats the capacity of the new stadium?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think you'll find we've sold just under 18,000 season tickets , the capacity is only 22,500 but can be easily increased to 30,000+ by filling in the corners and adding an additional tier to the East Stand. How many wooden seats will there be at Crystal Palace Athletics track and is an Aldi supermarket being attached to back of the main stand ?

May 2, 2010
I think you'll find we've sold just under 18,000 season tickets , the capacity is only 22,500 but can be easily increased to 30,000+ by filling in the corners and adding an additional tier to the East Stand. How many wooden seats will there be at Crystal Palace Athletics track and is an Aldi supermarket being attached to back of the main stand ?

will the expansion come when you get promoted to the PL and qualify for a CL spot before or after? Aldi/Netto's/Primark whatever

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
will the expansion come when you get promoted to the PL and qualify for a CL spot before or after? Aldi/Netto's/Primark whatever

The expansion can be done in the post season period and subject to planning permission being granted could be in a couple of years time or even for the start of the 2012/2013 season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What a shame, but I always thought they'd scrape it, they always do. Hopefully we can send them down next season.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
What a shame, but I always thought they'd scrape it, they always do. Hopefully we can send them down next season.

So confident, you'll be f**ked when the Poyet goes somewhere with a bit of pedigree. Meanwhile under sir Dougie our kids will be great next year.

Looking forward to you lot crying at Selhurst again next year. You can keep your sh*t identikit, soul-less Pride Park mk3.

Up the Palace.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
soulless? from someone who goes to selhurst and croydon? LOL

you will get a nosebleed from looking at some hills and grass at the amex.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
So confident, you'll be f**ked when the Poyet goes somewhere with a bit of pedigree. Meanwhile under sir Dougie our kids will be great next year.

Looking forward to you lot crying at Selhurst again next year. You can keep your sh*t identikit, soul-less Pride Park mk3.

Up the Palace.

What three teams will you be praying for to fail to keep you in the Championship next year ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

Up the Palace.

Such anger coming from a man whom should be celebrating survival.

We might cry at Sehurst, but our previous visit were tears of joy and laughter, no?

The rest of your post is just rubbish. Poyet will move on, but we won't necessarily be f***ed. I'm struggling to see the similarities of Amex and Pride Park, but then prolonged wanking does affect the eyesight and I know Selhurst houses a lot of wankers.

May 2, 2010
Such anger coming from a man whom should be celebrating survival.

We might cry at Sehurst, but our previous visit were tears of joy and laughter, no?

The rest of your post is just rubbish. Poyet will move on, but we won't necessarily be f***ed. I'm struggling to see the similarities of Amex and Pride Park, but then prolonged wanking does affect the eyesight and I know Selhurst houses a lot of wankers.

who would you like to replace Poyet when he moves on? Drunk George is still looking for a job

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
who would you like to replace Poyet when he moves on? Drunk George is still looking for a job

Or we could go for the cheap option an appoint an inhouse club "legend" that no one else has ever heard of. Then constantly deride and undermine him on our Club website when we get spanked away and hail him as a messiah when we win at home.

Or better still keep a true footballing legend - Poyet.

May 2, 2010
Or we could go for the cheap option an appoint an inhouse club "legend" that no one else has ever heard of. Then constantly deride and undermine him on our Club website when we get spanked away and hail him as a messiah when we win at home.

Or better still keep a true footballing legend - Poyet.

comes with the course of being a Palace manager no matter who we would have in charge, the general consensus even after the Scunny game was to keep Dougie and that was coming from chaps who were expressing doubt throughout the season, our away form has been the worst in the league, concern and worry was very evident.

Last edited:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

I've no idea. Not the usual merry-go-round managers that don't seem to damage their credentials despite getting sacked every year or so. I think we got lucky with a managerial virgin in Poyet. Someone equally intelligent and sensible would be grand. Who knows? I'm going to worry about that when he leaves.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004

Up the Palace.
"So confident"?? I said hopefully. I hope that happens. Because it would be brilliant. Not sure how you've got confidence from that, although I suppose it's remarkable you're reading at all. Ditto writing given the massive contradiction of you criticising anyone for being confident then proclaiming how Dougal Freeman and your kids "will be great". You've stayed up by default two seasons in a row, what basis do you have for this confidence?

Poyet will probably go at some point if he keeps doing well in the job, the same goes for your manager if he starts doing well.

Our stadium doesn't look anything like Pride Park. But I am looking forward to doing my shopping at Selhurst again next year. :wave:

May 2, 2010
"So confident"?? I said hopefully. I hope that happens. Because it would be brilliant. Not sure how you've got confidence from that, although I suppose it's remarkable you're reading at all. Ditto writing given the massive contradiction of you criticising anyone for being confident then proclaiming how Dougal Freeman and your kids "will be great". You've stayed up by default two seasons in a row, what basis do you have for this confidence?

Poyet will probably go at some point if he keeps doing well in the job, the same goes for your manager if he starts doing well.

Our stadium doesn't look anything like Pride Park. But I am looking forward to doing my shopping at Selhurst again next year. :wave:

what do you mean stayed up by default? 10 points deduction and we stayed up last season and assured our place this season with 2 games to spare hardly default is it FFS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here