Palace home tickets remaining

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

19 In S1B
84 in the South.

Both A and B Isles still available in the North Middle.

I guess in the next couple of hours, we will find out if any more to to suddenly become available. I'm still predicting a notable number in S1G, but apart from that I would be surprised to see anything significant added.

There have shifted a load this morning.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Nope - I mean North Middle. You are correct though - same price as WSL Centre.

Sorry with you now. Funny though, why the Club would charge £39 for seats in the middle tier up above the corner flag, when for the same price people could buy a seat near the half way line behind the players tunnel l've no idea. All down to personal preference l guess.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry with you now. Funny though, why the Club would charge £39 for seats in the middle tier up above the corner flag, when for the same price people could buy a seat near the half way line behind the players tunnel l've no idea. All down to personal preference l guess.

But some of the 'shelf' seats are within touching distance of 1901ers who are paying a fair whack for a very similar seat and view.
[MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] sat there against Wolves and said they are excellent seats.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
But some of the 'shelf' seats are within touching distance of 1901ers who are paying a fair whack for a very similar seat and view.
[MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] sat there against Wolves and said they are excellent seats.

As long as you have long enough arms to reach over that MASSIVE wall!

They can't. Those in the WSL middle have long since sold out.

These have been released as a last chance saloon and they are charging top dollar with no concessions for the privilege.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Sit withing sniffing distance of a 1901ers aftershave and the price rockets! lol. Admittedly, looking at them from below it does seem to be quite an exclusive area, no seats in front or behind. Maybe l should give one a go as a one off if l get the chance.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
So as far as I can tell N1A has not been on sale yet? I have been away all week, with no opportunity to purchase. Has anyone seen these for sale?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I am pretty sure N1A was the first block offered for sale, when it was STH's and 70+ pointers.

Bugger, thanks kingcole. I'd better not wait any longer then. I wish they would put all the available tickets on at the same time.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
And finally the tickets in S1G make an appearance!!

and more splattered across several ESU blocks. It is VERY difficult for fans to know if/when to buy a ticket if they are hoping for a specific block :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports