Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace home tickets remaining

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The release of tickets does seem utterly baffling, especially when the demand is there to sell all the seats. I honestly cannot fathom what they are thinking.

Jan 30, 2008
THE CLUB'S cashing in on SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ffs, £2 BOOKING FEE MY ARSE ,NORMAL SEAT PRICING, ROLL ON THE PREMIERSHIP EH :wanker:
regards
DR

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
THE CLUB'S cashing in on SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ffs, £2 BOOKING FEE MY ARSE ,NORMAL SEAT PRICING, ROLL ON THE PREMIERSHIP EH :wanker:
regards
DR

Nobody MAKES you buy a ticket. 28000+ seem to have chosen to.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
It should also be highlighted that Palace still have tickets at home for sale with just over 24 hours to go till the game. A good result for us tomorrow and we will easily sell out the few hundred tickets that are left by Monday.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
palace sell out will only be around 24k (22,000 home fans) and we have sold many many more than that already :)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
5 blocks in ESU and 2 in North Middle are available
2 left in ESL (S1B)
33 in WSU
239 in South

There is still the potential more some more in S1G.

Did your eyes hurt after counting those 239 little dots?

palace sell out will only be around 24k (22,000 home fans) and we have sold many many more than that already :)

:rotlf:

Do me a favour - Palace haven't got in more than 23k this millenium.

Last edited:

so how many tickets do you think we have sold now then?

I think the absolute capacity with segregation will be about 29900. This will allow just over 400 for each side of the Palace.

They have sold 2000, so that leave 27900. There are currently about 250 we can see are unsold, plus family stand, plus S1G, plus ESU, plus the shelf (North middle - how many does this hold? I am guessing 300).

So I am guessing we have shifted (including staff, players, VIPs, Comps etc) about 27000.

Edit: Another block of about 75 just become available in S1B - FFS!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
I think the absolute capacity with segregation will be about 29900. This will allow just over 400 for each side of the Palace.

They have sold 2000, so that leave 27900. There are currently about 250 we can see are unsold, plus family stand, plus S1G, plus ESU, plus the shelf (North middle - how many does this hold? I am guessing 300).

So I am guessing we have shifted (including staff, players, VIPs, Comps etc) about 27000.

Edit: Another block of about 75 just become available in S1B - FFS!

so there could be more blocks still to come available?

so there could be more blocks still to come available?

As I said earlier, we have not seen one ticket for sale in S1G. Without doubt, the eastern half of this block will be sterile, for segregation, however, there are always a handful here for match by match sales, and to add to those, we also have the STH's here who did not buy their seat.

From the start of this thread, I highlighted the blocks/areas that had not been offered for sale. Slowly and surely they have all appeared, apart from the western half of S1G.

Of course, there could still be some more late shows of availability. Historically, small clusters have been made available 24-48 hours before a game. Notably in WSL and the South and the extreme wings of the ESU. Maybe these have already been taken.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Either there has been a rush of sales in the last hour, or some have been removed from sale.

There are now only 2 blocks on offer in the ESU and EVERY seat is no longer showing as available in the WSU

There was only a handful of singles available in WSU when I looked this morning, so I expect that they've been sold.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here