Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace home tickets remaining

I think the club are mad not to sell these via Queens Road and at the Amex, especially if there are seats left some the weekend.

Surely the perfect chance for us to top up with our Blue and White Apparel (as the club wished for us to do).

If 25,000 are waiting in line for a flag on Monday evening, it will be rather silly.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Am I right in thinking they are only selling tickets online and by phone? I reckon this will put off some people.

Think they learnt their lesson with the play-off final tickets. People queued for hours to ensure they got a ticket and we still did not sell out. Yes I know that this is only a semi-final second leg but the number of tickets on sale are the same.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I think the club are mad not to sell these via Queens Road and at the Amex, especially if there are seats left some the weekend.

Surely the perfect chance for us to top up with our Blue and White Apparel (as the club wished for us to do).

If 25,000 are waiting in line for a flag on Monday evening, it will be rather silly.

I agree as I can't understand why they wouldn't sell them at the ticket offices. With all the passing trade the Queens Road shop gets, they'd probably only need a small poster in the window to encourage more ticket sales. I was in there today and the ticket office wasn't even open.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Cheers to everyone saying contact the club, I will.

I hadn't really realised it had annoyed me much until I started writing it down so I hadn't thought to do so before. I've always found the Albion are good at fixing things when they can so I have confidence.

Do however still think that this is a very misguided strategy for several of the reasons various people have outlined, both unfair for the fans and unwise for them in terms of a sales strategy.

Totally agree.

chrisg

Apr 9, 2012
I have contacted the club - twice. First on Monday and the ticket office said they could not help and i had to contact Customer Services - who were closed on Monday! Didnt bother phoning on Tuesday, as there were no seats left of any use. Phoned them today, as saw loads more on sale and they said nothing can be done - their system locks up with 7 days before a game and it is impossible to swap seats this late to a match. Even telling them my 13 year old is sat 50 rows away from me(which is true) didnt help. In future, wait until a lot later on. Seats for every match this season have come up late on all of a sudden, but was so desperate to get a seat, i rushed in too early for the expensive poor seats it seems.

Think they learnt their lesson with the play-off final tickets. People queued for hours to ensure they got a ticket and we still did not sell out. Yes I know that this is only a semi-final second leg but the number of tickets on sale are the same.

To be fair, the internet was not was it is now. Today, most would still buy online, but the option for passing trade and the chance for the club to sell merchandise at the same time should not be dismissed.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I have contacted the club - twice. First on Monday and the ticket office said they could not help and i had to contact Customer Services - who were closed on Monday! Didnt bother phoning on Tuesday, as there were no seats left of any use. Phoned them today, as saw loads more on sale and they said nothing can be done - their system locks up with 7 days before a game and it is impossible to swap seats this late to a match. Even telling them my 13 year old is sat 50 rows away from me(which is true) didnt help. In future, wait until a lot later on. Seats for every match this season have come up late on all of a sudden, but was so desperate to get a seat, i rushed in too early for the expensive poor seats it seems.

That is frankly disgusting and I also cant believe it's true either. I'd be posting this straight onto Ask the Club if I were you.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
There are HUNDREDS available in S1H, a smattering in WSU and a few in N1H.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
I'm sure we will, although the reported attendance will be lower than Wolves, due to half a block, rather than 5 rows of segregation.......

No sign of that at the moment... there are still HUNDREDS of tickets in the south stand S1H (between the goal and the West corner)... that would look crap on TV.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
plus North stand shelf not even on sale yet

Shelf? Is that the bit above the vehicle access in NE corner? If so, isn't that the area they keep for AIC groups etc... e.g. the dancers/drummers were in there last week.

Titus

Come on!
Feb 21, 2010
Up here on the left.
Calm down. It's not easy selling out a stadium. If they put all the tickets on sale at once there'd be thousands of single seats left after half an hour. They have to persuade buyers to be less picky.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
I ordered my ticket last night, and was too excited to read any of the small print stuff. Will they post the ticket out, or will i have to queue up at the stadium?

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Calm down. It's not easy selling out a stadium. If they put all the tickets on sale at once there'd be thousands of single seats left after half an hour. They have to persuade buyers to be less picky.

Are you sure? In the WSU there are bound to be only singles and odd pairs where STH don't take theirs up.

The only significant empty block is S1H.

There looks to be about 300 left in total - assuming there are no further blocks to release - and 5 days to sell them. It'll be a sell out.

There are definitely some we have not seen yet in the western half of S1G. The eastern half will almost certainly be a sterile area, however, there are always some (not many) match by match tickets here, plus any STH's who did not buy theirs or bought elsewhere.

We also have the North Stand Middle, which has not been put on sale yet. Also, there are some in the ESU.

That's the ones we know about. Who knows if the club have held any others back or what the availability is like in the family stand?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here