Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace home tickets remaining

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
I'm sure other people have asked this... but why do the ESU come up on the 'Select from options below'... but not on the 'Stadium View'?

Doesn't that mean you have no control over which seats you end up with... which is a bit pants. :(

seem to be slow to sell, or is it just me....

It's not just you, but consider, the club have about 26,000 to sell, as say against Wolves where we had about 2000 to sell.

However, the club have not helped themselves but not utilising our amazing shop at the Amex or our incredibly conveniently located city centre shop to sell tickets via.

Also, someone logging online 48 hours ago could have given up, with the impression it was already sold out, due to the club's insane policy of drip feeding the availability.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
It's not just you, but consider, the club have about 26,000 to sell, as say against Wolves where we had about 2000 to sell.

However, the club have not helped themselves but not utilising our amazing shop at the Amex or our incredibly conveniently located city centre shop to sell tickets via.

Also, someone logging online 48 hours ago could have given up, with the impression it was already sold out, due to the club's insane policy of drip feeding the availability.

does seem stange, not sure they are going to sell this out as it stands

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So can we expect a crowd short of 30k?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Fergie just resigned too

I looked on the site a few moments before posting that and they were not there, only S1b & S1H. I refreshed and the WSU seats had just appeared, hence my post

Maybe it hadn't loaded properly the first time :shrug:

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Yes, yes it has. And is. But not through the 'Stadium View' - only through the 'Select from options below'.

I actually tried this and it didn't work.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Attachments

• ScreenShot144.jpg
    ScreenShot144.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 141

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Truly embarrassing if we don't sell out...the club should be doing EVERYTHING it can to make it easy to buy & promote availability via all media channels...they seem to have gone into a less than useful stupor

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Hearing the awful stories of people being forced to sit 50 seats apart due to the amatuerish way the club releases seats to sell the most expensive first I'm sure loads of people looked once and gave up.

Congratulations to whoever decided on the ticket release strategy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here