Palace home tickets remaining

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please let this be a sell out ...

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
East Upper is down to E3G only... for now at least.

Still at least a couple of hundred in S1H - and a smattering in S1A and S1B.

So it appears all the upper tier tickets have sold.

Just the North Middle (£39 - no concessions) - unknown quantity
102 in ESL (S1A, S1B)
170 in SOUTH

I think as the club have put the North Middle on sale, then it's unlikely there will be many other hidden pockets. This would have been an easy area to keep shut if it was not required, although, I do still expect some in S1G to appear. Plus any freebies that are returned.

Hard to say, but there was 70 odd in the WSU and they have all gone, as have the ESU. There were also a few in the North corner and some have been shifted in the south and no doubt a few more in the family and North Middle.

If we guessed at 300 and the same went today, it would be virtually sold out

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

102 in ESL (S1A, S1B)
170 in SOUTH

I think as the club have put the North Middle on sale, then it's unlikely there will be many other hidden pockets. This would have been an easy area to keep shut if it was not required, although, I do still expect some in S1G to appear. Plus any freebies that are returned.

Total of 205 left now

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Impressive. Phone lines have only been open 25 minutes and 50 shifted already. At this rate, the south stand tickets will be gone by lunch time.

There is still the north middle to shift. Anyone know the capacity of this (I have asked before - sorry)

Where is 'North Middle' ??

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
Commonly referred to as the shelf. It's effectively 'the wrap' or the most northerly extension to the middle tier. Just not for 1901's. The club earlier reported that for next season this would be for school parties etc.

I thought the 'shelf' was the narrow section over the vehicle entrance in the NE corner?? Confused.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

102 in ESL (S1A, S1B)
170 in SOUTH

North Middle (£39 - no concessions), do you mean West Lower Middle?. West Lower Middle is priced at £39, and is the most expensive part of the stadium. All tickets in the north stand are somewhat cheaper.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

North Middle (£39 - no concessions), do you mean West Lower Middle?. West Lower Middle is priced at £39, and is the most expensive part of the stadium. All tickets in the north stand are somewhat cheaper.

Nope - I mean North Middle. You are correct though - same price as WSL Centre.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Just shown this thread to mate of mine down from Liverpool. Funniest thread he has ever seen on a football forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here