Palace home tickets remaining

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Gave my ticket away when I couldn't go, but now I can attend :facepalm:

So can't use my 'loyalty' to get another, and it's looking like I'll be watching it in the pub.

You have NO three-season booking history?

Edit: forget that, I get what you mean know.
Isn't there someone you know that can't go but can get a ticket?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yes, but not with their own ticket :facepalm: The pub is not too bad a backup option though.

You must have someone who can get you a ticket with their purchase history. If you haven't, pm me.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Bigger gates in the division, just like the 60s and70s. This season bigger than Leeds, Shef Weds, Derby and about 10,000 to 15000 each week more than palace. All that needs to be said really. We deserve this after the fight put up against Archer so enjoy it mate and try not to moan too much.

No moaning here. Just surprised still tickets left.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
It's a Monday night. Live and work in London so its much easier to meet up with mates and watch it in a pub instead of travelling there and back. If the ground was at brighton station then maybe but not at Falmer.

So do I. North London as well. No problems at all getting there and back on the trains, even with extra time and pens.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
It's a Monday night. Live and work in London so its much easier to meet up with mates and watch it in a pub instead of travelling there and back. If the ground was at brighton station then maybe but not at Falmer.

Why not just pick up a Metro on the Tube in the morning, it should have the result in it

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
To get 30,000 plus on a Monday night when on telly as well is big. Monday ruled out most in London

There won't be any away fans then.

How do you think London based fans get there and back on a Tuesday night league game?

Feb 14, 2010
There won't be any away fans then.

How do you think London based fans get there and back on a Tuesday night league game?

I don't know how or why they do it, but its up to them if they want to and up to me if I dont. I have been to many midweek away games including the likes of Rochdale and Chesterfield on a midweek when I was younger. But that was then, now is now. I now live in london, I now go back to Sussex to visit family and maybe catch a game or something. I now dont want to head down after a weekend for a Monday night after being at work and having work the next day. It doesnt fit in with me. Maybe, just maybe I might have thought about midweeks at the Albion if the ground was by Brighton station but not at Falmer. Thats not a dig at the location as Falmer is fine, but just not as handy as central Brighton when you are travelling from London. Its on telly, so the pub is fine for me.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't know how or why they do it, but its up to them if they want to and up to me if I dont. I have been to many midweek away games including the likes of Rochdale and Chesterfield on a midweek when I was younger. But that was then, now is now. I now live in london, I now go back to Sussex to visit family and maybe catch a game or something. I now dont want to head down after a weekend for a Monday night after being at work and having work the next day. It doesnt fit in with me. Maybe, just maybe I might have thought about midweeks at the Albion if the ground was by Brighton station but not at Falmer. Thats not a dig at the location as Falmer is fine, but just not as handy as central Brighton when you are travelling from London. Its on telly, so the pub is fine for me.

Why not change at Lewes from the Victoria train? I'm not having a dig or anything but that is what London based friends of mine do.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm sure there's been an NSC discussion on a similar subject with you before, hasn't there?. Something to do with cost of return travel from London.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
Last seat in West Stand Lower has just gone! Was available 25 minutes ago.

About 50+ in East Stand Lower.

Surely possible for this to be a true sell-out !?!??!?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Every day there's 40 or so seats left, and then they go and add more. Family stand (for non swearing indivuals without kids) has been available today, as has the north middle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports