Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans that use this site.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I know a couple of Palace fans and they're fine - support their club same as we do. It's all just an accident of geography - same as people that happen to be born into poverty, or places where the climate can ruin your whole life. I do hope you wouldn't call unfortunate Filippinos or Syrians "scum". We can none of us chose where we are born, we can just do our best with what we are dealt.

What rot. Life is all about choices. Where do you think all of our " new" fans came from? A couple of years ago they saw the light...put away their Liverpool or Chelsea shirts and proclaimed a lifelong love for the Albion...Palace are on the same journey. One day their fans will wake up and realise that the Jester outfit in their wardrobe makes them appear ludicrous and deeply unattractive to women. They'll realise that Parish is a coiffured knob and their club is really run by a cabal that consists of Maxxi Jazz, "kid" Jensen and Ronald McDonald. They'll bury their heads in their Mark Bright Pillowcases and cry it out.

Supporting Palace is like a curse. Like being a vampire or a paedo. Pray for them, pity them and send them on their way with a glad heart and a hey nonny no.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
What rot. Life is all about choices. Where do you think all of our " new" fans came from? A couple of years ago they saw the light...put away their Liverpool or Chelsea shirts and proclaimed a lifelong love for the Albion...Palace are on the same journey. One day their fans will wake up and realise that the Jester outfit in their wardrobe makes them appear ludicrous and deeply unattractive to women. They'll realise that Parish is a coiffured knob and their club is really run by a cabal that consists of Maxxi Jazz, "kid" Jensen and Ronald McDonald. They'll bury their heads in their Mark Bright Pillowcases and cry it out.

Supporting Palace is like a curse. Like being a vampire or a paedo. Pray for them, pity them and send them on their way with a glad heart and a hey nonny no.

Shiver me frickin' timbers!!! :ohmy:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Thankyou Joey Essex!!:lolol:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I wish I was as stupid as him to be fair. Life would be so much less....complicated. How is the smell of burning rubbish this evening btw?:wave:

He is good value for money, I have never watched TOWIE but my son has been watching I'm a Celeb and that Joey has had me in fits.

Don't remind me about that incinerator since that was built my house is now worth about 50 quid!

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
He is good value for money, I have never watched TOWIE but my son has been watching I'm a Celeb and that Joey has had me in fits.

Don't remind me about that incinerator since that was built my house is now worth about 50 quid!

I've seen Mr. Essex in Brentwood on a couple of occasions. He has part ownership of a shop selling bodybuilding supplements I think and he hangs around this little alleyway shopping arcade with his bellend mates. Brentwood is a peculiar place. I had an amorous approach from a very drunk Jade Goody in a pub on the high street and you see a lot of so called "celebrities" in the area...it's one of the most boring towns in the world as far as I'm concerned but they all seem to love the yard. Jodie Marsh is an absolute STATE these days too.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I've seen Mr. Essex in Brentwood on a couple of occasions. He has part ownership of a shop selling bodybuilding supplements I think and he hangs around this little alleyway shopping arcade with his bellend mates. Brentwood is a peculiar place. I had an amorous approach from a very drunk Jade Goody in a pub on the high street and you see a lot of so called "celebrities" in the area...it's one of the most boring towns in the world as far as I'm concerned but they all seem to love the yard. Jodie Marsh is an absolute STATE these days too.

That Jodie Marsh is very messed up.
Very sad that Jade Goody died( did you?)??? Joey Essex comes out with the same sort of stuff she did, my eldest son had a girlfriend that used to say something stupid and hilarious at the same time, lovely girl from Gillingham but thick, "I am so thirsty I could drink a horse" was one I can remember:facepalm:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
My friend. Since I've lived up here I have met some of the funniest, stupid, generous and genuinely sound people ever. It's like nowhere else. They're massively proud of their East End heritage, the money is ridiculous from all the city boys and entrepreneurs and all of hem ask the same thing " if yer from Brighun mate..ow cam you ended up ere? I lav Brighun I does. Fackin lavvly dahn there innit"

I miss sussex very much and would return if work permits. One day. But meantime, I'll stay put. There's a lot of good folk here.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
FYI, someone shouting "get away from me you weird ****" is not an amorous approach.

You'd know i suppose. When you dance up with your big Curly shoes and hat with little bells on and tap a bird on the head with your stick with mr punchinellos head on it. I'll bet they just say "piss off Palace prick" as usual.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You'd know i suppose. When you dance up with your big Curly shoes and hat with little bells on and tap a bird on the head with your stick with mr punchinellos head on it. I'll bet they just say "piss off Palace prick" as usual.

Yep because that it what I actually wear, a masterful attempt at a retort :stupid: When will I receive that christmas card? :kiss:

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Yep because that it what I actually wear, a masterful attempt at a retort :stupid: When will I receive that christmas card? :kiss:

If you want one I will gladly craft one myself. It may be a little "unusual" and perhaps controversial. PM your trailer address at the clownival travelling fun factory and it'll be on its way tout suite.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
image.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here