Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans that use this site.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Man goes into a club and see's a sign on the wall, he reads it and it say's "beware of homosexuals", thinking this a bit strange he goes over to the bar and orders a pint and there above the bar is another sign that say's "beware of homosexuals". Anyway he forgets about it and about five pints later needs a slash, so goes to the toilet. Standing at the urinal he see's another sign on the floor, so he walks over and bends over to take closer look and it says "I ****ing told you twice already"

I think I've just arrived on the set of Life On Mars, where's Gene Hunt?

boik

Got a work colleague who's a Palace fan. He spends more time on NSC than I do! He also thinks that any post on NSC is the shared view of ALL Brighon fans....

I know a couple of Palace fans and they're fine - support their club same as we do. It's all just an accident of geography - same as people that happen to be born into poverty, or places where the climate can ruin your whole life. I do hope you wouldn't call unfortunate Filippinos or Syrians "scum". We can none of us chose where we are born, we can just do our best with what we are dealt.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I know a couple of Palace fans and they're fine - support their club same as we do. It's all just an accident of geography - same as people that happen to be born into poverty, or places where the climate can ruin your whole life. I do hope you wouldn't call unfortunate Filippinos or Syrians "scum". We can none of us chose where we are born, we can just do our best with what we are dealt.

Wish I was born in Moulsecoomb

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I think we give this site abit of diversity . Be honest theres only so many threads started by the major and wcp that a guy can handle :yawn:
"edit" can i add footsoldier as well ? ta .

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Wish I was born in Moulsecoomb

Se20 ----I live within spitting distance---indeed some people think Higher Bevendean is the POSH part so you can come round to mine anytime:drink:
Only a twenty minute brisk walk to a ground you can only dream of:wave:
It used to be a fifteen minute walk but the Harveys & Guinness have sorted that:p

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
:p

Its all very simple, just put every Palace fan than reveals themself on your ignore list.

That's a bit of a mild response Unc; wouldn't it be more appropriate to scream for a policeman?

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Yes I do but I don't post on their board. If I did then I'd except the abuse Brighton fans get on there but as I don't and they post on here then I think I'm entitled to call them scum or any other name with in reason as they are our rivals and are SCUM!!

I'd never be abusive to any other away fan who visits this site or posts as they are more than welcome to post and engage in debate and banter but in my eyes Palace, then they can do one the SCUM!

:lolol:

Footsoldier actually admitted that he's 'scum' :clap:

Possible closet Palace fan methinks! :wink:

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Has Footsoldier been given a time out or has his Mum put him to bed early?

Yes I do but I don't post on their board. If I did then I'd except the abuse Brighton fans get on there but as I don't and they post on here then I think I'm entitled to call them scum or any other name with in reason as they are our rivals and are SCUM!!

I'd never be abusive to any other away fan who visits this site or posts as they are more than welcome to post and engage in debate and banter but in my eyes Palace, then they can do one the SCUM!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here